Author: voislevent

[Pictures] When animals fight [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-26 20:09:32 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-26 19:33
Are you an 'Italian-Australian' or something are you Dusty? Is that it?

Why didnt you get yourse ...

I have been told I look Italian but I am not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-26 20:09:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-26 20:12:30 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-26 19:29
Yeah I figured that part out.. A Moto Guzzi is a pretty tryhard bike to own Dusty. You do realize  ...

I do have a 1922 Sunbeam motocycle is that cool enough for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-26 20:13:01 |Display all floors
[

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-26 21:15:10 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-26 20:09
I have been told I look Italian but I am not

I have been told that too. And Greek. And Spanish. And even Mexican. When someone said that I looked Mexican ( it was on an internet forum and I was satirically attacking Mexicans but the hater did not seem to get it ) - I said - "Who you tryin to get crazy with ese? Dont know Im loco?"

I actually have an awesome motorbike jacket ( Its a wind jacket that is light vinyl or something - not gay leather ) and it has a small Italian flag on it. My Dad gave it to me. It used to be his when he was younger. Its the coolest jacket in the world. Way cooler than that BSA jacket that George Micheal wears in his Faith film clip.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-26 21:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-4-26 21:34
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-26 20:12
I do have a 1922 Sunbeam motocycle is that cool enough for you?

I dont really get into old British motorcycles. In my opinion they are all old and slow and gay. And they are. My Grandfather used to be into old British bikes. One of the bikes he owned was a Norton Dominator.

My Dad is a big Honda Four guy.

I like Japanese motorcycles. I think I like Honda the best because of my Dad. I also like Suzuki. Old Pommy bikes are ok I guess but I like to go fast and to me it is funny that old bikes were so slow. I dont have any great problem with Italian bikes but you have to admit that the kinds of guys that ride them in a nation like Australia are typically w%$kers. Your little Moto Guzzi convention will be full of w%$kers. I dont ride a bike so that people will look at me, or to join a gay club, or as a talking point - I actually like to ride a bike, and go fast. Italian bike riders not so much. In my opinion there are many many parallels between a guy that buys an Italian motorcycle and a guy that buys a Harley Davidson. The Harley rider is the far bigger fag of course, but there are many parallels.

The oldest bike that I really like the look of and would want to own is a Katana. I had one too but I recently sold it. My favourite bikes are CBRs.

edit - Once I rode my CBR600 to an airshow in Cowra and they had a vintage car show there and there were also a few old bikes and one of them was an Australian motorcyle called a Waratah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-27 02:52:29 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-26 21:31
I dont really get into old British motorcycles. In my opinion they are all old and slow and gay. An ...

Nothing like the big fours from the late 70s and early 80s

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.