Author: voislevent

Baby suspected as terrorist and summoned to US embassy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-20 16:27:07 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-19 23:16
It's not a good idea travelling to north America from now on?  Panic attack might be in place for ca ...

It never was,
didn't you hear about the latest:

To meet Revenue Canada’s criteria, the taxpayer must initiate the voluntary disclosure.

The disclosure must include enough details to allow all of the facts to be verified.

The taxpayer must pay the total amount of any taxes and interest owing at the time of disclosure, or make acceptable payment arrangements.

Non-Canadian residents who have a Canadian tax liability because they previously lived in Canada or have Canadian source income qualify for the Canadian Tax Amnesty. Your file will be handled in Ottawa instead of the local taxation office.

Filing your tax return after the due date incurs a late filing penalty of 10% of the unpaid taxes. This penalty amount then incurs interest. For repeat late filers the penalty is increased.

I can see a lot of sleepless nights here, Asians having a 2nd passport and reside in Canada.
Actually, they went  step further as uncle sam did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 18:59:21 |Display all floors
Well I am staying in my comfort zone homeland for safety & free of pressure life style.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 19:02:01 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-4-20 03:27
It never was,
didn't you hear about the latest:

Also a crack down on Chinese investors in BC

In July, CRA confirmed to CBC that it was bulking up its scrutiny of the B.C. real estate market, which had been seeing a feverish run-up in house prices in Vancouver.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 19:02:44 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-20 18:59
Well I am staying in my comfort zone homeland for safety & free of pressure life style.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.