Views: 996|Replies: 14

Is it reasonable to fix the broken relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-16 11:06:45 |Display all floors
Hi, guys. There days my heart is full of pain, and the reason for this is that I lost my love. It never occurred to me that one day I would lost him indeed. Until recently I have faced up to a problem that he is gone and won't come back.

And I can't help myself missing him, crying a lot and being exposed to hate it that I send him away by pressure. Sometimes, I think I am dreaming but have to face the reality that he removes all my contact information from his cellphone.

What should I do? Is it worthwhile begging him back and telling him you are still loving him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 11:39:57 |Display all floors
Take it easy gal.  After the most emotional or difficult time, then the 'love flu' will be gone eventually.  We all grow up this way.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-16 13:05:10 |Display all floors
So you told him to go? Or you piled up the pressure until he collapsed under it? You need to come clean on that first before anyone should give you advice. It takes two to end a relationship. Is one alone to blame? Or are both of you guilty?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-16 13:07:00 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-16 11:39
Take it easy gal.  After the most emotional or difficult time, then the 'love flu' will be gone even ...

Love is not the "fluy", Dee:rie; it is a condition. Some think it is bliss. If you take the bliss away, what's left? You. Lonely. With memories. The memories won't go away; in fact they keep the relationship alive, albeit in a purely mental form.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 13:25:46 |Display all floors
Love/relationship is part of life, not everything.  Learn to enjoy it rather than become addicted or become fully manipulated by it.  Enjoy life not just love life, am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 17:35:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-16 13:05
So you told him to go? Or you piled up the pressure until he collapsed under it? You need to come cl ...

Yes, you are right. I told him to leave me alone forever with courage. But I really did not mean that and just was angry at that time. You have no idea how much I love him. But how could I say such a stupid thing to someone I love the most. For him, he can't bear the  pressure from our quarrels anymore and have no idea what exactly I want in this relationship. For me, simple, I want his attention, love and finally a home. He thought that it would take a long time to have a happy ending for us until he finishes the complete education. I said OK. But sometimes I think that his future is much important than me so I feel insecurity and then often row with him for some trifle things. Yet  I do not want to lose him and I can improve myself to cherish him and love if he gives me an another chance. Is that possible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 17:53:25 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-16 13:25
Love/relationship is part of life, not everything.  Learn to enjoy it rather than become addicted or ...

Maybe yes, but I am somehow a sentimental person who is just too emtional. When I find the best part of my life is lost, I am at a loss what to do right now. Although I got a million thing to do, I torment myself again and again with the thought that he ends this long distance relationship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.