Author: JFenix

Women mobilize to take on Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-19 22:18:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 22:12
I think your imagination is given a little too much freedom in conjecturing Mr Trump's miscondu ...

Trump was on tape talking about just going up to women and 'grabbing them by the p-ssy'.  Because when you are rich and famous - 'you can do anything'.

That was the point he was making.

Get informed.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 11:03:04 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 21:46
I think it was racism for them that 'trumped' sexism.

They are more afraid of the 'other' than th ...

Look here, JF, per your own posting, over 51% of female voters voted for President Trump. If you have issues with racism and sexism, than you are in the minority.

USA sells itself as a democracy, that means the majority of voters wanted racism, sexism etc.

Keep an eye on the runoff in Georgia, if the Dems win , than that should send some sort of a message. I doubt Ossoff will carry the day, Georgia is in the "deep south" and has been Rep since the Carter days... were you even born then?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 13:48:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 22:14
Laughter is the best medicine. Especially against mental constipation, the condition that JFenix w ...

Thank you doctor Seneca for your  wonderful medical advice.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-20 20:29:59 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 22:18
Trump was on tape talking about just going up to women and 'grabbing them by the p-ssy'.  Because  ...

Duh. So what?

He hasn't grabbed a single pussy that was not explicitly available to him. Unlike others, he thus is not guilty of cheating on his wife.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-20 20:31:06 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-20 13:48
Thank you doctor Seneca for your  wonderful medical advice.

You are yet another well-mannered patient of mine. Next time I will give you the real thing. Today it was just placebos.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 21:24:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-20 22:31
You are yet another well-mannered patient of mine. Next time I will give you the real thing. Today ...

Well doctor Seneca i am surprised you have the correct spelling of  Placebos.  You never seem to stop amazing me. Amen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 21:26:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-20 20:29
Duh. So what?

He hasn't grabbed a single pussy that was not explicitly available to him. Unlike  ...

What do you mean 'explicitly available' to him?

He was talking about going up to women he never met and sexually assaulting them.

He said that while married to Melania.

He also bragged about going after a married woman (while still married himself).

He is a PIG.   He is not fit to be president.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.