Author: JFenix

Women mobilize to take on Trump   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-19 20:14:34 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-19 14:15
Well at least you make me laugh.  Does the nurse attend to my other needs with here varied duties? ...

Laughter is the best medicine. Especially against mental constipation, the condition that JFenix wishes us ll to suffer under.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 20:15:50 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 07:58
So you think its common for men just to walk up on a woman they don't know and grab them by the p- ...

Twisting the message in my post again, JFenix - but we have seen even worse coming from you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 20:56:34 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-15 22:36
And the 51% of white women who voted for Trump are starting to wake up.  No one took him seriously.  ...

Maybe those white Republican females like to have their pussies grabbed by the famous grobenfuhrer, have you thought of that?

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 21:44:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 20:15
Twisting the message in my post again, JFenix - but we have seen even worse coming from you.

Well that is what Trump was referring to.  Just walking up to a woman he never met and grabbing her by the p-sssy.

So before you defend him and say this is something that ALL men do, know what you are talking about.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 21:46:12 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-4-19 20:56
Maybe those white Republican females like to have their pussies grabbed by the famous grobenfuhrer ...

I think it was racism for them that 'trumped' sexism.

They are more afraid of the 'other' than they are sexist men.

And republican females.........well they think 'feminism' is a bad word anyways.  

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 22:12:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 21:44
Well that is what Trump was referring to.  Just walking up to a woman he never met and grabbing he ...

I think your imagination is given a little too much freedom in conjecturing Mr Trump's misconduct towards women. Of course, that freedom is yours and I am not gonna take it away from you.

But I somehow cannot take you seriously. If Donald Trump was a truly revolting chauvinist and misogynist why doesn't his wife divorce him? She would get hugely rich in the process.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 22:16:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 22:12
I think your imagination is given a little too much freedom in conjecturing Mr Trump's miscondu ...

Why doesn't his wife divorce him?  LOL

She is a gold-digger.  She has what she wants.

She traded her self-respect for gold and riches.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.