Author: JFenix

Women mobilize to take on Trump   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-19 06:46:26 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-18 22:59
This is a huge insult as I do not take this subject lightly.  I am not petty.

I take the subject  ...

We all know that. You take this subject too seriously. You don't take serious matters seriously enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 06:48:22 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-18 22:46
Example?  Or are you just making this up?

Look - women just want to be treated as human beings. ...

"...women want..." and "That is all women want in the workplace."

YOu again arrogate to yourself the privilege of talking in the name of ALL women. Does it never occur to you that some women might notr have the same priorities as you? I guess not. Talk about a prejudiced person who follows her pet cliches on men and women...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 06:52:39 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-18 22:32
Oh please stop........stop being ridiculous.

Fighting feminism does not mean fighting against o ...

Feminism today - the Western, especially the Usanian brand of it - is an extremist scourge that demonises men and puts women in a different category of species to be treated as if they were an unknown kind of tropical fish that quickly dies if the water's temperature and salinity are not perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 07:58:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 06:45
a man who has never grabbed a pussy is not a real man, oldie. Or he is a monk. Choose and tick t ...

So you think its common for men just to walk up on a woman they don't know and grab them by the p-ssy?

That is normal in your world?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 14:15:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 08:45
a man who has never grabbed a pussy is not a real man, oldie. Or he is a monk. Choose and tick t ...

Well at least you make me laugh.  Does the nurse attend to my other needs with here varied duties?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-19 14:53:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 07:58
So you think its common for men just to walk up on a woman they don't know and grab them by the p- ...

IMG_2253.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 14:55:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-19 06:45

Monastic life in England came to an abrupt end when King Henry VIII broke from the Roman Catholic Church and made himself the head of the Church of England. He initiated the Dissolution of the Monasteries, during which all of the monasteries within England were destroyed. A few monks were executed, others fled to continental European monasteries where they were able to continue their monastic life.

Within Roman Catholicism, a monk is a member of a religious order who lives a communal life in a monastery, abbey, or priory under a monastic rule of life (such as the Rule of St. Benedict). St. Benedict of Nursia is considered to be the founder of western monasticism. He authored the Rule of St. Benedict, which is the foundation for the Order of St. Benedict and all of its reform groups such as the Cistercians and the Trappists.
Monks who have been or will be ordained into Holy Orders as priests or deacons are referred to as choir monks, as they have the obligation to recite the entire Divine Office daily in choir. Those monks who are not ordained into Holy Orders are referred to as lay brothers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.