Author: JFenix

Women mobilize to take on Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-18 22:35:46 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-18 21:22
Well you are certainly  entitled to your opinion but my opinion is that you are over the top.  if  ...

This is the same kind of tactic meant to keep rape victims from coming forward.

If every time a rape is mentioned, there are people there who talk about women who make up false accusations, than everyone is going to relate rape with false accusations.  

If you think sexual harassment is getting men in trouble over absolutely nothing like 'asking for directions' - than your doing the same tactic.  You are trying to equate it with something that is not real.

If everyone believed that women just exaggerated and made a big fuss over nothing, than there is no way for us to move forward.  We will continue to be groped and propositioned and threatened in the workplace.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 22:46:48 |Display all floors
Well you are certainly  entitled to your opinion but my opinion is that you are over the top.  if  ...
That is the type of bullshit i think you try to push on to ordinary people where everything is turned around to make it look like all men are molesters..

Example?  Or are you just making this up?

Look - women just want to be treated as human beings.

I treat men as human beings.  When I am in the workplace or in meetings, I greet men and treat them with respect for their knowledge, skill and experience.  I don't care what they look like.  If they are attractive enough for me to have sex with - those things are not part of the equation.  It would be disrespectful for me to treat a man like that and ignore all his accomplishments, achievements and knowledge on the topic that we are meeting on or whatever the case may be.

That is all women want in the workplace.

Just treat us like we treat you.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 22:59:39 |Display all floors

This is a huge insult as I do not take this subject lightly.  I am not petty.

I take the subject very seriously.

I want a real example on this forum where I am being petty and over the top over nothing.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 05:41:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-17 00:42
My hope is that women will continue the resistance to Trump and over-throw him.  We cannot let a man ...

well i do agree with you on trump, but in fact the USA citizens in their wisdom voted for mr Trump and now i think the world will be punished for the USA peoples lack of real insight into who they in fact voted for "a monster"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 05:46:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-17 12:21
Every man is a pussy grabber. Without grabbing pussies there would be no births. I hope some women ...

Tell me Seneca.  How long have you been an expert on pussy grabbing?  Did you graduate with a degree in  PG ? and how can you speak for every man on this earth? Seems you make outlandish statements in some of your  threads without thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 05:48:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-19 00:32
Oh please stop........stop being ridiculous.

Fighting feminism does not mean fighting against o ...

Anyhow i have read your points and i respect your position on this overall subject. i certainly do not agree with you on what you say overall, but that is the reason for a forum.. take care  over there   

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-19 06:45:13 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-19 05:46
Tell me Seneca.  How long have you been an expert on pussy grabbing?  Did you graduate with a degr ...

a man who has never grabbed a pussy is not a real man, oldie. Or he is a monk. Choose and tick the relevant box. The nurse will be with you right away.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.