Author: JFenix

Women mobilize to take on Trump   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-16 21:49:12 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-16 21:48
Trump & his family look so diiferent from other White House President's families.  He should learn t ...

Its too late for him to change.  He is in his seventies.  He's not changing anymore.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 22:42:30 |Display all floors
My hope is that women will continue the resistance to Trump and over-throw him.  We cannot let a man like this lead the country and represent us.

Just say 'no' to p-ssy-grabbing presidents!!!!!!!

And the backlash for trying to push women back 60 years?  Will that be worth electing a clown into office?

Never before have I hated america so much as I do now with Trump.  I hate america and all the people who voted for Trump.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 10:19:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-16 21:49
Its too late for him to change.  He is in his seventies.  He's not changing anymore.

If you will be as energetic, intelligent, good-looking in your 70s you will be a sensation to your family, but you will probably shrivel and deteriorate in your fifties. Such is the fate of people who are devoured by hatred.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 10:21:40 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-16 22:42
My hope is that women will continue the resistance to Trump and over-throw him.  We cannot let a man ...

Every man is a pussy grabber. Without grabbing pussies there would be no births. I hope some women become rational eventually. Good women do not want gender to determine who is eligible to be president of the U.S.A. I don't think Usanians want a matriarchat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 21:22:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-16 23:44
That my friend, is the entire problem.

And Trump just validates people like you and this kind of  ...

Well you are certainly  entitled to your opinion but my opinion is that you are over the top.  if i was walking past you sitting on a park seat and i asked you for direction to the toilet/rest room. you would most likely say i had attempted to verbal rape you.  That is the type of bullshit i think you try to push on to ordinary people where everything is turned around to make it look like all men are molesters..   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 22:32:07 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-18 21:22
Well you are certainly  entitled to your opinion but my opinion is that you are over the top.  if  ...
you would most likely say i had attempted to verbal rape you.

Oh please stop........stop being ridiculous.

Fighting feminism does not mean fighting against over-the-top accusations.

Being a feminist does not mean I am against men or want to get them into trouble over nothing.

That is BS and I don't support BS.

Tell me once where I was 'over the top' and not an imaginary situation.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-18 22:35:46 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-18 21:22
Well you are certainly  entitled to your opinion but my opinion is that you are over the top.  if  ...

This is the same kind of tactic meant to keep rape victims from coming forward.

If every time a rape is mentioned, there are people there who talk about women who make up false accusations, than everyone is going to relate rape with false accusations.  

If you think sexual harassment is getting men in trouble over absolutely nothing like 'asking for directions' - than your doing the same tactic.  You are trying to equate it with something that is not real.

If everyone believed that women just exaggerated and made a big fuss over nothing, than there is no way for us to move forward.  We will continue to be groped and propositioned and threatened in the workplace.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.