Author: senoritazhao

Is North Korea nuclear crisis reaching a showdown?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-15 20:36:22 |Display all floors
And if China wants to bargain over something, I see no reason why north of 38th parallel could be semi-permanently no-go for ROK or especially US troops. China and ROK could agree that China provides defense (against any outside threat) for northern part of unified Korea, even if in all other aspects it would be part of ROK.

China could continue to use northern Korea as military buffer zone, and I think that in this scenario even USA would welcome Chinese forces in north Korea over DPRK.

It would be a foundation for longer term development based on unified Korea and mutual respect between China and USA. It would give China an opportunity to demonstrate the peaceful nature of their armed forces, while solving a big problem at the same time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 20:51:10 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-4-15 20:36
And if China wants to bargain over something, I see no reason why north of 38th parallel could be se ...

re;   while solving a big problem at the same time.

I don't see any problem...
Only problem is that S/K is unable to grow up and tell their Colony master to pack their gear and go home.
The 2 Korea's would have been united way back during the fall of Berlin WALL.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 21:26:29 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-4-15 20:51
re;   while solving a big problem at the same time.

I don't see any problem...

USA has contracts in place to defend South Korea and Japan. That is major reason why those countries (Japan in particular) has so long refrained from increasing its own military - they have not needed to, because USA protects them.

If USA would have, or would, "pack their gear and go home" (as you put it) from NE Asia, those countries would take their own defense much more seriously. I'm certain that Chinese still (incorrectly perhaps but still) understand why Japan should not start bulding battleships.

You cannot change the past anyway. To better the future, both USA and China should start to appreciate that their military mights can collaborate in win-win situations same way their economies can.  

If the two could co-exist on Korean peninsula, jointly maintaining peace and stability of unified Korea against external threats, it would be a beneficial learning process that carries long into the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 22:13:30 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-14 12:33
He wants political capital... The only way he can get it is by playing along with agendas set for ...

You have proof of this "fake airbase and inflatable decoys"?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 22:18:59 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-4-15 20:36
And if China wants to bargain over something, I see no reason why north of 38th parallel could be se ...

"peaceful nature of their armed forces" is an oxymoron. You do realize this, right?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 22:53:33 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-4-13 10:31
withdraw all my forces from ROK

Sure, and the North would over run the south in a couple of hou ...

China would not want that. China likes a well-developed South Korean economy.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 00:51:28 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-4-15 06:13
You have proof of this "fake airbase and inflatable decoys"?

Proof? What the heck is that?
The only proof I need is CNN and how "it was told by the Washington establishment who owns both BHO and now even DJT" to ratchet it up as soon as trump dislodged those tomahawks from those two Aegis. I mean with the Russians at the helm in Syria, nothing can that easy of a walk through given how they (the Americans) would like to think.

On the subject of fake air bases and decoys. Why do you suppose they produces products like this if there's no use for them? And yes, there are fake air bases all over the world design to confuse abd distract so don't be surprised if this Syrian air base is one of them. In fact, I've read up on topics of fakes whereby some fakes are so realistic they can't be distinguished from the air or differentiated by satelite and some decoys are actually are mobile so its difficult to dustinguish. So do I know if thus airfield is fake? Course not. But, the lack of air defence suggests something that just don't make sense.  

I mean don't you think that its simply just diesn't make any sense that Russian S-400's had not been used throughout the bombartnent and similarly, don't you think also that it would be extremely stupid of the both the Russians and the Syrians if its true that the Russia had been pre warned about the attack that Assad would still be as stupid as to leave his prize possessions, ie., his airforce just sitting out there waiting to be blown to smithereens?

Now that's my take, Knight. But, you of course  can choose to hold your head up high and say: yes, we did it again!!!. I mean hell if I care because those Tomahawks are not kanding on my back yard so who cares!!!

Think about it, Knight.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.