Author: UYA

Exposed: Heilongjiang International University (HIU)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-27 13:50:52 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-27 13:36
I think the university could sue you for damaging its reputation instead.  You are trying to take pe ...

Let it sue, then more facts about its racism and wrondoings would be exposed in court!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 13:52:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-11-27 13:52

To be successful in any society, you have to first know the 'game rules' well to start with plus proactively and efficiently networking with people, or admitting yourself being disqualified in adapting to the society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 13:56:03 |Display all floors
If he could provide firm evidence aganist the named university in discrimination, cd should not be the best place in going through the legal process correct?  He knows the truth so well but trying to misleading unfair/unclear charges aganist the organization, why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 14:07:37 |Display all floors
If he is confident in winning through the so-called discrimination lawsuit, why should he waste time here by using the forum as a tool in telling his charges?  Where is the problem from - his way of dealing with problems or his mindsets?  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-27 15:01:11 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-27 14:07
If he is confident in winning through the so-called discrimination lawsuit, why should he waste time ...

My purpose here was to expose these people for what they are.
I've seen white teachers hired, who could only speak English as a 2nd or even 3rd language.
Who suffers from this?
The students.
Education in China is NOT based on merit, it is based on just money from students.

This problem does not only exist in just this school.
Another school told me that there was a "Asian teacher" who skipped out on the contract as for the reason, they don't hire Asians.
My answer to that was, "what about the white teachers who skipped town, do you still hire white teachers?".

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-27 15:04:10 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-11-27 13:50
Let it sue, then more facts about its racism and wrondoings would be exposed in court!

Thanks for the support

Why people doubt my experience is beyond me.
All the foreign teachers I know are aware of this discrimination.
If China wants to be respected in the academic world, it needs to change this policy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 15:37:21 |Display all floors
The way you are dealing with 'so-called' discrimination shows your inefficiency in handling cultural differences/dispute and employers.  That's all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.