Author: UYA

Exposed: Heilongjiang International University (HIU)   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 16:21:13 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-7 16:11
Well you keep bringing my name up, so I have the right to correct you.

Leave my name out of it, an ...

You got a new username? PUP? UNA? YUP? I notice you have a predilection for consonants-only or vowels-only monikers...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-7 16:41:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-7 16:21
You got a new username? PUP? UNA? YUP? I notice you have a predilection for consonants-only or v ...

Leave my name out of your posts to pnp, then you will find out.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 20:23:41 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-7 16:41
Leave my name out of your posts to pnp, then you will find out.

UYA,

108 pages of turning in circles, dodging questions and getting aggravated - is it worth the trouble, may I ask?

And it's not just 108 pages of repetitions; you have brought your little issue to the forum's attention in FOUR SEPARATE THREADS. Truly overkill this is!

May I have a very common opinion on this matter and tell it to you?

My very common, I mean: widely-held opinion is you are giving a very, very minor, can I say: trivial? - issue a hugely disproportionate importance and attention. What happened to you - if your words are accurate - is not worth talking about in a public forum.

If I remember correctly, your anger got kindled by one man or two people TELLING YOU - no =t writing, not giving you any proof - that they prefer foreign English teachers of European descent rather than Chinese stock.

BUt you got the job anyway 9and to all of us with working and residency experience in China that was an outcome not entirely above board.

You got your job and you spent maybe a couple of years as a foreign English teacher, and you still complain about a negative attitude towards people of your origin...

what then is it you expect to achieve with such a lengthy and stubborn discussion of your very minor problem?

To combat racism? Ha!

There is plenty of racism and you don't ever take note of it or discuss it. If a Filipino were to write about his experiences in China I have an inling that you would not believe what he would be telling us because he might be "bashing China". Yet Filipinos undoubtedly do experience racism of a much deeper, stronger kind than what you think you experienced. Or take an African... An Indian...

Your case has no real merit. It's a token case.

And what exactly is the issue? I nearly forgot - YOU FEEL YOU WERE UNFAIRLY TREATED IN CHINA BY CHINESE PROFESSIONALS AND OFFICIALS...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-12-7 16:10
And where is your "proof"?
Where is the crime???????
Are you talking for the PSB?

This is just a reiteration if the BS you stated before.

The law is the law.

If you don’t think the above is right, then you are stating that Chinese law is wrong.

Just more bluster to avoid answering NO to the question I posed.

Use magic tools Report

pnp Post time: 2017-12-7 16:02
"He should not have been granted a work visa. "

Ha, you migt as well take over running the PSB!! ...

Hiding behind the PSB is not a void excuse.

You are protecting someone who knowingly and willingly broke the law in China .... and blame the police for not discovering this.

Is it normal for you to blame the police for the actions of a criminal?

Use magic tools Report

UYA Post time: 2017-12-7 16:10
Where is the crime???????
Are you talking for the PSB?

Where is the crime?

That’s an easy one to answer. You’re applying for a job knowing you do not meet the minimum legal requirement is the crime.

What’s so hard for you to understand?

I guess you will now just ignore this and ask another bunch of  irrelevant questions .... instead of just answering the one simple question I pose. And admit you were in the wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

coralbay Post time: 2017-12-8 00:53
This is just a reiteration if the BS you stated before.

The law is the law.

Your are NOT the law.
The law was on my side.
When you just make up a crime, does not make it a crime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.