Author: Liononthehunt

Shameless rise of the 'beg-packers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-16 21:57:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-16 21:16
IOt's probably not so laughable for your girlfgriends to have to fork out money for your personal  ...

It is obvious you r not as bright as you think you are, as even teaching South Africa's official language is not up your alley, so you'd better start seeking lower-paid jobs, like being a deliveryman, or simply a binman. I wish you were smart enough to handle those jobs.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 09:34:43 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-16 21:57
It is obvious you r not as bright as you think you are, as even teaching South Africa's official l ...

Are you teaching "South Africa's official language"? What is it? I always thought S Africa had 11 official languages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-17 09:35:30 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-16 21:52
Is it what you call your intelligence? So pathetic. Trying to obfuscate matters won't work out for ...

You are about as bright as a lamp post in a stormy night with heavy cloud cover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-4-18 15:07

All seven pages of mudslinging and personal attacks but no comment on the topic itself!!  Isn't it a shame how you guys have wasted forum space?  The shame is not on the foreign beggers, it's on you guys!

Use magic tools Report

pnp Post time: 2017-4-18 15:03
All seven pages of mudslinging and personal attacks but no comment on the topic itself!!  Isn't it a ...

Lonely Hound started the exact same topic in three separate threads; in his very first one I agreed with his point of view but the old wrinkled bag started to snarl at me, and from that moment on it went down and downer. Then he started this thread here...

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-4-18 20:35
Lonely Hound started the exact same topic in three separate threads; in his very first one I agree ...

You have earned yourself a reputation as a mentally-challenged, potty-mouthed bigot, and you expect people to treat you with any respect? No way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-18 23:03
You have earned yourself a reputation as a mentally-challenged, potty-mouthed bigot, and you expec ...

The bed wetter was here again

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.