Author: Liononthehunt

Shameless rise of the 'beg-packers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-14 22:05:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-14 12:48
Clowns are professional entertainers that I can respect. But THIS CLOWN elicits my PITY.

You are supposed to take pity on yourself for not even being able to hold a job as a teacher of one of your official languages.
How inept you are to have screwed things up like you did?
It is a real disgrace, and humiliation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 22:14:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-14 09:25
He is a clown

You virtually turned yourself into a buffoon by associating yourself with the pathetic seneca, who all but you know is full of the output of his bowel movement.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-15 02:22:01 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-14 22:05
You are supposed to take pity on yourself for not even being able to hold a job as a teacher of on ...

I retired at 40 yo my pension and free dental and medical is worth more than your wage. I wake each morning and think what will I do today I do what I want.
Can you say that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 08:18:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2017-4-15 08:23
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-14 00:17
You must be of one of the begging travelers desperate to justify your pathetically laughable pract ...

the only pathetic thing I see here is those narrowed mind like your who seems to confuse money and respect.....Strangely, those old peoples abandonned like dogs in New Zealand couldnt benefit from the same values, huhh?!

A good chinese friend of mine use to trabvel by bicycle around China, with minimum money, he use to spend night in temples, in police office, because he want to feel and show that something is possible in this world without the money that rot minds, nobody sees him as a beggar, peopels often offer him lunch, or invite him, and his travels are just rich human experiences that give confidence in humanity, he use to be kind to the others who do the same, that's fantastic, but for sure it's something far from your arrogant petit bourgeois mentality and difficult to understand for narrowed mind peoples who think money is all, but in fact never saw anything in their poor life.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-15 09:06:13 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-14 21:46
if you think that you were smart to mention the ethnicity of the author in order to detract from t ...

But you admit that your post starts with an "if", correct? Or is your mind out of control again?

Yes, you said "if you think that you were smart to mention the ethnicity of the author..."

I can assure you: thoughts about whether I was smart were not on my mind. I never think much about my smartness. It is a phenomenon my readers either accept without dispute, or even commend me for.

Did I have any malicious intentions by stating who the author was?

That is up to the judgement of the judges such as you. No matter what I will say you will maintain that I had the desire to malign that author.

Here is a question for YOU, Lonely Hound: did I "achieve" that end? Did you see anyone falling off the bench and hitting his or her head on the ground as a result of reading my mention of the author's nationalikty (not "ethnicity", Dee:rie: her ethnicity probably is Malay but we do not know. We do know her nationality only!).

I think not.

I mentioned her nationality for the simple reason that it shows that Asians make news that get picked up by the international media.

Singapore is a case in point. It is probably the world's cleanest country. In the 1970s, Westerners with long beards and long hair were denied entry to Singapore. If you looked like a Hippie you simply were turned back at the border with Malaysia or Indonesia.

Today Hippies can visit Singapore. The rules have been a little relaxed. I can't judge whether that is for the better or worse, but these begging visitors certainly don't deserve the welcoming mat.

Now take a handful of Kibbles and calm down!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 09:08:31 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-14 22:01
Why don't you gaze into dusty's face? Do you prefer to see that zombie-like face? You apparently d ...

I don't prefer either over the other, Dee:rie. But both of your visages are "in my face", so to speak, whenever I visdit this Forum. Why don't you decorate your site with a bunch of carnations or a cute hamster???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-15 09:10:08 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-4-14 21:48
What you said perfectly applies to your country.

What would you know about me or my "country"?

The beauty surgeon has some vacant time slots for you today. Go and get your flab sucked out of your jowls!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.