Author: linda_sun

Foreigners eat and drink on Shanghai subway   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-13 10:05:36 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-12 08:34
THe guy on right drinking a glass of wine looks very French don't you think

What, exactly, does a French person look like? Do they have a third eye? Two moustaches? A nose curled like a Persian genie's shoe?
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 10:10:25 |Display all floors
Let's crack down on foreigners eating and/or drinking on Chinese subways. That will take away the attention from the Chinese eating and/or drinking on the same subway. At least the foreigners will dispose of their garbage properly most of the time, instead of leaving it on the seat for others to sit in.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 10:19:58 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-4-13 10:10
Let's crack down on foreigners eating and/or drinking on Chinese subways. That will take away the at ...

The Chinese are right. nothing more than double standards from the westerners...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 11:39:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-13 09:34
I think you misunderstand this incident. I don't for a minute believe the foreigners in the pictur ...

you say: Bikes in underground railways is not feasible in China. The trains fill up too full. Even in Hong Kong, which is light years ahead in everything, you cannot take a bike with you.

H.K. MTR's are Not light years ahead in everything and You Can take a bike with you.

However; I do agree with you that the picture was staged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 14:16:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-4-13 14:17
linda_sun Post time: 2017-4-10 15:17
Yes. It is not only eating, but this public display annoying for some reason. They seem to think t ...

They have been let off too lightly! They were told by subway management to write an apology only, when the rules make it cery clear no eating or drinking. Would the management treat locals so softly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 10:20:57 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-4-10 15:07
"Should the foreigners face punishment for eating on the subway? "

15 days administrative detention ...

They should be fined according to the rules stipulated by the transit bureau. So should the other people that can be seen on a day to day basis doing the same thing. Maybe they don't have a table out but they are still eating and drinking in paid areas of the train or4 train station which is a no no
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 10:21:30 |Display all floors
Chengking Post time: 2017-4-10 16:18
The right question to ask in this case is, "Should passengers be fined/punished for consuming food a ...

I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.