Views: 739|Replies: 10

[Q&A] A knife or a condom, what would u choose if your girlfriend were raped [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-9 18:26:46 |Display all floors
For men: if ur girlfriend were raped, what would choose for her, a knife or a condom?  what would you choose for yourself if you're raped? And what do you expect your girlfriend's answer facing questions above?
For women: if ur boyfriend were raped, what would choose for him, a knife or a condom?  what would you choose for yourself if you're raped? And what do you expect your boyfriend's answer facing questions above?

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-10 08:04:02 |Display all floors
Raped with a knife?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-10 08:15:59 |Display all floors
This knife or condom thing seems like an odd question to me.

Wouldnt it be better to ask if a person would rather be raped by a knife or a fork? The knife condom thing seems like a pretty easy choice. Most are going to prefer being raped by a condom than a knife arent they? I guess it would depend what the condom is on but even if the condom was on a knife you would still think that most would go with the condom. But a knife or a fork is a much harder choice. If it was out of a butter knife and a table fork then you may choose the knife. But if the knife was a steak knife then maybe a table fork would be better. But if the fork was a roast fork or a snail fork then you may have to think a bit harder. I wouldnt even want to get raped by a spoon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 15:27:38 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-10 08:04
Raped with a knife?

i m so sorry, it's my fault. choose a knife or a condom is not a tool for rape, i intend to the person was raped at that moment what he or she has with himself or herself, didi i make it clear,im so sorry and thanks for your answer.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-10 16:28:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-4-10 16:28
Hinge Post time: 2017-4-10 15:27
i m so sorry, it's my fault. choose a knife or a condom is not a tool for rape, i intend to the pe ...

I wouldnt even want to get raped by a spoon that had a condom on it.

Umm. So the victim is choosing if they would want a knife or a condom? Hmm. A knife would be better to defend yourself with. And Im not sure that many victims of rape are able to convince their rapist to wear a condom while they are raping them. So If someone was going to try to rape me I think I would choose to have a knife rather than a condom. But then again I dont really like knives. I dont like guns either. I would rather risk getting raped than to have to worry about carrying a gun everywhere I go like scared Americans. Or a knife. So maybe I would go with the condom. Perhaps I could tell my rapist that he I have the AIDS and that I would like him to wear a condom while he is raping me so that he doesnt catch the AIDS from me. That could work. Mostly I just rely on karma and the Holy Spirit to protect me from rapists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 21:07:51 |Display all floors
if a knife can stop raping ,then a knife ;if a knife can't stop raping ,then a condom

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-14 17:21:10 |Display all floors
A knife to gouge his eyes out and slash his jugular

Disclaimer

This post and any attachments to it, may be confidential and are intended solely for the individual to whom I replied

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of Austin and do not necessarily represent those of the China Daily or the China Daily Forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.