Views: 2883|Replies: 32

Why do you come to the gym? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-9 15:10:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by senoritazhao at 2017-4-9 15:11

Now, as more and more people pursuing for healthier life, a lot have chosen to the gym to lose fat and tune their muscle.

At the same time, some people just use gym for a photo to check in on their social network to let friends know: HEY I am here for a workout. But actually did very little workout except taking photots.

gym.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 15:12:44 |Display all floors
For some other people, they come to the gym to show off their hard-gain nice-looking shapes.

gym 2.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 15:15:47 |Display all floors
Some other people, especially males, had see the gym as a battle field, they always complete with their fellows next to them.

If the guy next to me had run 10 KM, then I have to run 10.01 KM to claim victory.

If the guy next to me had lifted 10 KG, then I have to lift 15 KG to show I am stronger...

But, is this kind of competition really good for you?

gym3.jpeg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-9 23:15:56 |Display all floors
mmmmm ... sweaty camel-toes ...
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 00:51:50 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-4-9 23:15
mmmmm ... sweaty camel-toes ...

Indeed!  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-10 07:57:50 |Display all floors
Working out is totally gay. Especially at a gym.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 11:49:53 |Display all floors
senoritazhao Post time: 2017-4-9 15:15
Some other people, especially males, had see the gym as a battle field, they always complete with th ...

Yes, this has happened to one of our friends. His girlfriend complaint that he could not lift her. So, he trained almost two hours a day in the gym until, he broke his arm and leg. She left for his friend who could not even lift ten kilogram!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.