Author: senoritazhao

Why so many foreigners go to China and think China is good?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-11 12:00:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 07:02
China is a good place if you are willing to endure adventures and experience the unusual. But it ...

How UNFORTUNATE to hear that from you!
YOU MUST THE CHEAT!
That was the reason for you to be extradicted!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-11 12:39:49 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-11 12:00
How UNFORTUNATE to hear that from you!
YOU MUST THE CHEAT!
That was the reason for you to be extra ...

You are probably the only foreigner who has never been to China and still claims counterfactually that China has been around for 5000 years...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-11 12:41:14 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-11 11:58
Please do not impress upon others with your IGNORANCE!
You brag so much and is worse than an EMPTY ...

The CD moderators let me know that you are still in your infancy and need to be humoured the way you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 13:46:49 |Display all floors
For me, I am an English & History teacher at a British-run school. My salary in China is as good or better than what a public school teacher in Canada makes. Also, the cost of living (save rent and luxury items) is cheaper than in Canada, and I have more everyday freedoms. I also prefer Chinese people overall, and love living in a Dynamic and exciting world-class city like Beijing. Because I get to save more, I can also travel the world more. My children will receive a better education at my school than in the Canadian public school system, be completely bilingual, and have a better understanding of the world. I also don't like living in a police state (Canada/North America) with police everywhere, and the political hysteria that is currently prevalent in N.America. China is as safe as Canada, I have a better job here than I could find in Canada, my kids have a better future, and, I get to travel and save more....what's not to like?  Sure, some days in Beijing can be gray, and I'll never be able to afford a home here, but on the whole, our quality of life is better here in China.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 15:07:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 07:02
China is a good place if you are willing to endure adventures and experience the unusual. But it ...

China cannot be good for any foriegner if its people, despite having the world's second largest economy, and a 5000 y.o civilization, continue to behave in uncivilized manner!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 16:01:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 12:39
You are probably the only foreigner who has never been to China and still claims counterfactuall ...

Please do not impress upon others your IGNORANCE!
On Qingming Fest, a grand national wide event live telecast on China Central Television told and showed that China civilization is more than five thousand years in recorded history.
UNFORTUNATELY, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND CHINESE LANGUAGE and could not know what was being narrated.
EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE MOST NOISE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 16:02:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 12:41
The CD moderators let me know that you are still in your infancy and need to be humoured the way ...

How UNFORTUNATE to hear that you are the one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.