Author: senoritazhao

Why so many foreigners go to China and think China is good?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-11 07:02:03 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-4-10 15:48
Some may think China is good for them, but it could be better if the majority of Chinese would behav ...

China is a good place if you are willing to endure adventures and experience the unusual. But it is not a place to embark on a professional career unless you work for a Western company that hires you back home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 09:00:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 06:57
Unlike you, I have given even TWO names of known businesspeople who have turned their backs on Chi ...

Please do not impress upon others with your IGNORANCE!
You said you know Chinese better but till now could not comment in Chinese language but keep RUMOUR SPREADING and ILL SPEAKING OF CHINA, while trying to stay or hide in China!
Please return to Kuala Lumpur on foot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 09:18:18 |Display all floors
Unlike you, I have given even TWO names of known businesspeople who have turned their backs on Chi ...

Yes, we know you are always not able to achieve but good at blaming others for all things.
Look at yourself! Distressed, distraught and mind full of mercury could not do anything but BRAG!
Now, you have contracted rabies! What to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 09:18:18 |Display all floors

Yes, we know you are always not able to achieve but good at blaming others for all things.
Look at yourself! Distressed, distraught and mind full of mercury could not do anything but BRAG!
Now, you have contracted rabies! What to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 09:19:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 07:00
Didn't you try to become white trash yourself by smearing skin whgitener on your reproductive orga ...

Goodness! You enjoy watching alexeagle doing that!
SHAME on you!
Have not you told not to look at that!
Did you help alexeagle do it?
Must be enjoying it!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-11 10:16:01 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-11 09:00
You said you know Chinese better but till n ...

There is not the smallest doubt that I know everything better than you. How can it be otherwise? You know NOTHING at all since your intellectual peak was right after birth, and since then you have become increasingly dafter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 11:58:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-11 10:16
There is not the smallest doubt that I know everything better than you. How can it be otherwise? Y ...

You brag so much and is worse than an EMPTY VESSEL MAKING THE MOST NOISE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.