Author: 茉莉儿

Trump and China: What's at stake? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-12 14:13:55 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-12 09:44
he he at least you do have a good sense of humour "the spelling of humouris correct english spelli ...

Ye,s you are correct!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 10:02:33 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2017-4-11 20:28
I think  you will find that China in actual fact want the "war" to be settled in a peaceful way wi ...

you think Trump will be a good President in USA history ?   I doubt .
He has criticizing all his predecessor and want to make the whole world to listen to him with missiles . Now you see even inside USA ,there are so many problems that need him to tackle .  The most concerning fact is all the immigrant citizens from outside USA ,especially from Asia are now not treated as USA citizens ,and are being prejudiced .
when he got Russia's ally Syria bombed with an unproved excuse , Putin did not fight back teeth to teeth in armfires  . On the countray , Russia is winning support with diplomatically .     
Who is right and who is wrong , is clearly on the table .   So I think Trump is making a stupid mistake already .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-13 16:26:13 |Display all floors
jimmyjin Post time: 2017-4-13 12:02
you think Trump will be a good President in USA history ?   I doubt .
He has criticizing all his p ...

I do not think Trump will be a good president at all.  He acts the tough guy and most USA people love his aggresion.  but will this in fact make the world a better and more settled place? I do no think so.  Time will tell of course but in fact  the Chinese are laughing their heads of as Trump makes a fool of himself time and time again with his outrageous personality suited more to Donald Duck then Donald Trump "forgive the pun please".  At this stage Mr Trump seems to be making war rather then trying to stop possible wars.  The total  of the army personal of the united  1 China   2  Russia   and 3  North   does represent approx 40% of the worlds army personal.  And in the event of USA invasion i believe the Chinese the Russians and the North Koreans will stick together like glue mainly because the will all be under some threat and combination of the three nations and their collective armies is a very serious obstacle to any invader.  That is what i do think.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.