Views: 1196|Replies: 17

Is it wrong being a full-time mom? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-7 19:24:44 |Display all floors

MOM.jpg

Recently, an article criticizing full-time-momaroused hot debate over the internet. The article criticized full-time mom fornot ambitious and aspiring enough. This opinion echoes with a group of people,even some of the fulll-time-mom themselves find it anxious of their own statusstaying home. However, some other people think that no matter whether to workor not, the role of mother will never be part-time, and some other peoplebelieves that to focus on the role of mother has nothing to do with "beingaspiring".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 20:28:31 |Display all floors
Gender Role Reversal

...is a Zionist bankster promoted abomination.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-8 05:50:28 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-7 20:28
Gender Role Reversal

Where is your proof

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-8 05:50:54 |Display all floors
An old propaganda picture

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-8 08:05:52 |Display all floors
What are the 'aspitational' working class aspiring to be exactly? Capitalists? Hmm. That will work out great for capitalists wont it? Better than the working class aspiring to overthrow the capitalist overlords. being working class is bad isnt it? Working class must aspire to be like capitalists right? Working class is not an insult according to capitalists. You cant be proud to be working class.. Have capitalists really thought this aspirational junk through? The working class cant be proud of who they are right? Can that really end well? Or does it just st in place a state of working class permanent revolution? What would Gramsci think if this Aspirational Class propaganda I wonder. Do the working class ever really lose their identity of being working class? But they know that they should be ashamed of it right?

With the cost of living in modern capitalist societies it is pretty difficult for any family to survive on one income isnt it? Unless it is an income of a university educated worker. Are university educated workers part of the working class? in my opinion - no freaking way.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-8 11:31:18 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-7 20:28
Gender Role Reversal

The Osman Empire has crumbled, the pashas have had to abdicate and to start earning money the hard way and to marry only if they can afford to, and often they have to allow their wives to help earn towards their combined household costs.

You are the last Mohican o a dead culture, Pet the Pasha!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-8 11:33:14 |Display all floors

Actually, much to my surprise I read a similar scenario in Germany. Young married women are gang-pressed by their woman friends into having a baby, then into joining the labour force as soon as the child is born. Those who take out time to look after their child are treated as "losers".

I don't get it at all. I would have thought that women would be grateful to be freed from the yoke of paid work which to many is a form of slavery).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.