Views: 4408|Replies: 49

Duterte orders Philippines military to occupy islands [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-7 08:37:20 |Display all floors
LOL, A few weeks ago, we could read dumbs who celebrated Duterte volteface to the yankees, flirting with China...Ha ha ha, but now...

Hong Kong (CNN)Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said Thursday he has ordered military personnel to occupy all Philippines-claimed islands in the disputed South China Sea.

"We tried to be friends with everybody but we have to maintain our jurisdiction now, at least the areas under our control. And I have ordered the armed forces to occupy all these," he said during a visit to a military camp on the Philippines island of Palawan.
Duterte said he may raise the Philippines flag on Pagasa Island, also known as Thitu Island, on the country's independence day on June 12.

Some peoples here are for true, naives and credules.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-7 09:45:10 |Display all floors
It's not disputed the United Nationa have ruled its Philippines terrority

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 13:33:20 |Display all floors
Not end of story just yet i bet.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 13:39:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-6 17:45

Happy victorious UN rulings day, Dusty ;). edddy wishing your wish well here. ;) I think it was Aoril 1 when that announcement was jade so have fun, my friend.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-7 15:14:21 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-4-7 13:39
Happy victorious UN rulings day, Dusty ;). edddy wishing your wish well here. ;) I think it was Ao ...

The president of the Philippines is not all there in the head

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 21:52:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-6 23:14
The president of the Philippines is not all there in the head

I'd say... But what happens now with the massive promisiry note writen by Xi Jinping with a promise to turn the Philippines into yet another of the mini el'tigre economiues such as Taiwan, Korea, HK and Singapore? I guess pinoys are just not as smart as east Asians when it comes to economics 101. Sad Dusty ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 21:58:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-6 17:45

LOL... I also what DJT may have offered Dutertes. I know the guy Dutertes said BHO is an SoB anyway...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.