Author: 茉莉儿

Can we trust the Western media?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-8 06:11:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-7 09:48
I concur.The West's media are made by people, and people never are perfect. Certain other parts of ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-8 07:52:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-8 07:53:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-8 08:36:33 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2017-4-7 22:42
Most certainly you won't find much truthfulness on fourth day of the six month in any given year . ...

But before 1989therewas no such limitation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 09:28:13 |Display all floors

The Policy & Propaganda machine of the Capitalist Imperialist West ...., and their News Media ....., dance tango.

And you can always tell whether a country is willing to bend over for the West or not. If they are, and they're complete tools, then ANYTHING they do would be covered up. If they aren't, then we get stories, through Western news media, about how "bad" and "mean" they are.

Good to know that if the (Western Government & ) Western News Media says 'These are Good guys/nations', then you better watch out, because they might as well be as bad as one can be, and if the (Western Government &) Western News Media says 'These are bad guys/nations', then you better pay attention to, because they might as well be as good as one can be.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-12 12:40:31 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-12 09:28
The Policy & Propaganda machine of the Capitalist Imperialist West ...., and their News Media .... ...

Even better to know is that the West has liberated many Barbarian peoples from beingt benighted, cruel to one another, cannibals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-21 02:29:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by CuriousGeorge at 2017-5-21 02:29
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-12 09:28
The Policy & Propaganda machine of the Capitalist Imperialist West ...., and their News Media .... ...

Bulleyes! That's how I got my news right; if they say 'this is good', then I take it with a grain of salt, and if they say 'bad', then I think may be if it is bad for them then it's not necessarily bad for the world, ah ha.  

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.