Author: 茉莉儿

Can we trust the Western media?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-9 20:01:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-7-9 20:02
seneca Post time: 2018-7-9 19:58
My son will learn to act as a civilized person. He will grow up multilingual, open-minded, toleran ...

You bet?

How you bet? You should not teach your son to be a gambler like you. Gambling is not legal. You will be arrested by Chinese GONG An.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 00:58:08 |Display all floors
I am a 53-year-old American (married to a beautiful Chinese woman) and I can tell you without a doubt that the majority of American news media can NOT be trusted! They are indeed "FAKE" news! If they are reporting on politics, you can especially be wary of their so-called "facts." The only news outlet that you can believe for the majority of the news is Fox News. Trust me when I say this.

And I want to say something very important to the Chinese people. Americans respect and appreciate you. We do not sit over here discussing bad things about China at all. We are just going on about our daily lives, trying to make the best of things. We want happiness and peace for everyone in the world.

Our two governments may have problems between them right now, but it doesn't have to affect the citizens' relationships! We are all one family, and we must allow our governments time to work through any problems that may arise. Like any family, sometimes there are arguments, but we still love each other.

I am so excited to be visiting China again for my fifth time next month. I miss my Chinese family and friends!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-10 02:13:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-10 02:17:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 10:31:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Liononthehunt at 2018-7-11 10:33
seneca Post time: 2018-7-9 19:58
My son will learn to act as a civilized person. He will grow up multilingual, open-minded, toleran ...

If your son takes after you, then there is no hope for him to be open-minded, tolerant, curiouis, healthy, and honest.

To top it all, he would likely speak lousy English.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 12:12:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 13:34:31 |Display all floors
jimrichardphoto Post time: 2018-7-10 00:58
I am a 53-year-old American (married to a beautiful Chinese woman) and I can tell you without a doub ...

Well said. Whatever cultures we come from, although not perfect, we all want peace and prosperity to raise families and have fun with the family. However, there are certain powers that are not happy with people living in peace so they have to tell lies, distort the truth, create or stir up tensions so that people will misunderstand each other and fight. The media is the usual way to do this and there are certain individuals involved too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.