Author: freedom_america

Trump: "Minorities Should Get NOTHING for Free!"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-11 11:54:14 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-4 22:40
I agree with your analysis on his inferiority complex.  But I believe it began with Obama.  Obama  ...

Well, Trump has small hands,   And well, Mr. Obama has very large hands, which means . . .

Jealousy indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 11:57:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-4-6 07:00
Certainly

He certainly did not mean the all powerful minority that he and his son in law belong t ...

It's a shame that Native Indians interbred with the whites.  Native Indians are now a severely endangered species.  Only half of them should have bred with the whites to dilute the racism genes in the whites.  But the other half should have stayed pure and had many many children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 11:14:21 |Display all floors
Anakuma Post time: 2017-5-5 09:17
So far, Democrats can't' find someone who would defeat Trump.  They got that Perez guy, but, Democ ...

Obomber

Obomber reported to the banksters and butchered their enemies. Drumpf reports to the banksters and has already started butchering their enemies. Nothing changes except the puppet figurehead.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 18:32:24 |Display all floors
I love minorities.  They enrich my life.  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-5-17 19:27:20 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-4-4 22:32
Trump is not a political thinker. Hasn't figured-out if he's liberal or conservative. It's just th ...

Welfare should be need based you classist racist wretch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-18 01:01:48 |Display all floors
Unless we have disastrous wars with mass destruction the various races and cultures will blend together and produce a more homogenous race and culture. To emphasize DIFFERENCES between humans is destructive. The basic needs and nature of all humans are VERY SIMILAR. Certain immoral leaders seek to divide humans to maintain their own power.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 16:29 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-5-17 19:27
Welfare should be need based you classist racist wretch.

But welfare keeps blacks and browns alive, and I want america to be all white.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.