Author: freedom_america

Trump: "Minorities Should Get NOTHING for Free!"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-4 08:12:59 |Display all floors
MickyG52 Post time: 2017-4-4 02:20
Poor, jobless Americans in the 'rust belt' wouldn't agree with you...

I presume you know what the ...

Trump will make all Americans rich.  He is a good business man and knows what he is doing.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 22:32:18 |Display all floors
MickyG52 Post time: 2017-4-3 13:26
You must have moved home then since I last asked where you lived.  If Trump means what he say's-pu ...

Trump is not a political thinker. Hasn't figured-out if he's liberal or conservative. It's just that he has this (very true!) feeling that, despite having lotsa' money, he's just never been as good as his Dad (who wasn't very good). Many marital failures and lots of business failures too. He ran for Pres as a COMPENSATION for his deep feelings of INFERIORITY. It turns out that OTHER people liked him BECAUSE THEY FEEL INFERIOR TOO. That's how he won! But, Trump is so impulsive and unstable that we will soon discover that he colluded with Putin in ilegal activities. He will RESIGN to avoid prison (like Nixon did).
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-4 22:40:00 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-4-4 22:32
Trump is not a political thinker. Hasn't figured-out if he's liberal or conservative. It's just th ...

I agree with your analysis on his inferiority complex.  But I believe it began with Obama.  Obama is the sole reason Trump went into politics in the first place.  He was outraged that we had a black president.  He started the whole birther movement to de-legitimize Obama.

But it was when Obama humiliated Trump...that speech during the media's correspondence dinner where Obama slammed Trump on his birther movement....  THAT was when he decided to go into politics.

He has been driven to outdo Obama.   Everything that he has done so far is against Obama.

That is his sole drive.  To put Obama 'in his place'.  And to show that he is superior.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 06:44:30 |Display all floors
Soros

"Liberal" George Soros invested in Jared Kushner's company. The Chosen control both "left" and "right".
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 02:30:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-4-4 09:40
I agree with your analysis on his inferiority complex.  But I believe it began with Obama.  Obama  ...

Trump's problems began in his childhood. They are not adult or rational. They have nothing to do with President Obama.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 02:33:55 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-4-6 02:30
Trump's problems began in his childhood. They are not adult or rational. They have nothing to do w ...

True.  But I do believe he is obsessed with him.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 04:17:21 |Display all floors
Did he mean the Native Americans ??
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.