Author: ChinaTheParagon

Can China Do Democracy Better than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-12 21:22:07 |Display all floors
Democracy means responsibility also. For all actions taken.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 21:59:11 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-8-12 14:10
How about cheap and endless labor, and rich west to buy their products? USA also had fast growth ...

If it is so, shouldn't you be directing your complaint to the hundreds of Fortune 500s which are employing Chinese labor on China soil to make products cheap enough for American consumers and their market share in the world?  And if they are slave laborers, how do you explain their optimism about their future as surveyed?

Since i don't want to waste my time, here's the same stone on the other feather:

"seneca Post time: 2017-8-12 20:53
Abraham Lincoln was born in 1809, and he became the 16th president of the U.S.A. in 1861, one cent ..."

So what has that got to do with what i wrote? Are you suggesting that just because Lincoln was born earlier than the CCP he therefore has some providential right to define how peoples should be governed on the other side of the planet? Some of your LGBT genes got scrambled in your head lately?

I am not going to dignify your comments with any more responses from now on. That would be the best way to leave you to your self-implosion. Don't splatter the carpet. Goodbye, duds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 22:10:24 |Display all floors
Haha, we'll see how it ends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 22:13:08 |Display all floors
Unpaid vs. paid, go for your points please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 23:06:52 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2017-8-12 21:59
If it is so, shouldn't you be directing your complaint to the hundreds of Fortune 500s which are e ...

You suggested that party leadership was responsible for China's growth, I was just putting it into proper context. The real work was done by the poor of China under whip of the party, and the money came from rich west.

I might add that while many of the poor eventually became less poor (at least financially), the rich in China also became much more rich. Income gap in China today is much bigger than it was when it all started.

Chinese workers and peasants could be proud of that growth, but the party and the other slavers should not be.

These are not complaints, but observations. I don't criticize China for past wrongs, but I do criticise today's China for covering up and red-coloring the history.

For the rest of your post, I'm not sure if you were answering to me or seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 00:02:35 |Display all floors
The biggest western lie to their people is this : " You are under democratic rule, so you are not slaves"

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-13 21:42:17 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2017-8-12 21:22
Democracy means responsibility also. For all actions taken.

"Responsibility"... What a monstrous word! No Chinese will ever understand what this means...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.