Author: linda_sun

A Russian woman married to a Chinese coal miner   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-11 00:30:57 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-7 23:07
This couple will be one of the richest soon!
Opportunities for making money are easily available i ...

Yes, the rational is: the Chinese market only. Its highly unlikely they'll hit it big anywhere else in the world ?
Zheng Zy tried it in foreign markets on her own, she put "everything she have into it", i.e., her Chinese soul, her Chinese dignity, her Chinese pride, etc.", sadly, in the very end, it is still the Chinese market she have no resolve but to dependent on to make things work for her.  Then there's the Oprah of China's (I was so proud of her untill I clicked on her bio). How's about the Ellen of China and many other examples like them? In the very end...

It is still the Chinese market that them the fame, the fortune, and tge contentment they are after...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-11 01:06:16 |Display all floors
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-16 09:54:58 |Display all floors
So sweet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.