Author: linda_sun

A Russian woman married to a Chinese coal miner   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-7 10:56:51 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2017-4-7 01:45
It's great to read a positive post for a change.  Good luck to them and may their future be bright a ...

DItto.May the couple have a happy future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 10:58:27 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-3-31 15:59
Good for them.

me too .And i hope more international marriage will happen in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 11:09:02 |Display all floors

"Chinese guy takes Russian knockout as Mrs."

Still, they are so different. The difference is night I'd say, but, I do know of couples, "principally of Chinese and Caucasian mixture" who are producing offsprings with features that are 100% Caucasian in appearance than they are of the mix heritages tgey are. And whats more strange: these families are quite comfortable with the end products and are taking it in as their own and, stranger still, the mentality is reciprical...
Seriously however, I factually have three cousins who fall in this social classification and as a result I have become quite accustomed to the presence of close family members as these and am quite at home with it.

But this I have zero tolerance for, and as such, I fully understand the mentality behind what are philosophically Breibart and possiblibly the true meaning of the slogan "Make America White Again" and hope the philosophy will spread like wild fire all the way to the world of the Chinese so as to "Make The World of The Chinese also Great Again"...

Simply put: I doubt if Trump would stand idly by, if for example his Ivanka or his Arabella would settle for second best while deep down, same mentality may apply to XJP and his Ivanka or his Arabella so why should these leaderships impost those wills on us mere mortals?

China's north eastern Tri-states (Manchuria) is ethnically Russian Chinese mix anyhow...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-7 20:29:51 |Display all floors
good to see more chinese grooms and white brides

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-8 15:07:57 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2017-3-31 15:14
After dating for half of a year, Chen proposed marriage, and Sophia said yes. Currently, the couple ...

This couple will be one of the richest soon!
Opportunities for making money are easily available in both China and Russia.
Last week, I met a Russian lady at the airport. She spoke Chinese fluently. Her written Chinese was very elegant. Later, she told me her family opposed her learning Chinese some twenty years ago. However, she was very stubborn. Today, she owned at least three restaurants in China serving Russian food. Her other businesses include a tour company and four apparel shops in up end markets in China. Yes, she is single!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 12:23:55 |Display all floors
Nothing is a barrier to true love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-10 16:37:29 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2017-3-31 15:14
After dating for half of a year, Chen proposed marriage, and Sophia said yes. Currently, the couple ...

When this couple made it, many will emulate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.