Author: Perfumecity

People’s Last Wishes   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-5 12:44:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2017-4-5 12:46
tradervic Post time: 2017-4-3 11:06
... {facepalm} ... {double facepalm} ... Cripes... just when I think there is some shred of humani ...

Some comments on my threads, I read & reply, some I read & won't reply, some I just ignore.         

We don't need 2 attract other forumites' attentions 2 b famous here as we've been famous, haven't we?      

I wish my thread wouldn't b that desolate without those comments, anyways.     
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-5 13:05:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2017-4-5 13:06
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-31 18:27
My dying wish would be my ex wife die a horriable painful scary lonely death knowing she is  hated b ...

Unnecessary 2 b such a hater, after all u loved, otherwise I'd doubt yr discernment in having chosen her.      
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-5 13:58:17 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-4-5 13:05
Unnecessary 2 b such a hater, after all u loved, otherwise I'd doubt yr discernment in having chose ...

This is not over by any stretch of the imagination this is only the beginning her friend who was giving her legal advice to screw me over is next and my ex-wife can get all the money back including the house.
Because she has been giving my ex-wife legal advise she is deemed an expert in the eyes of the law and can be held responsible for my ex-wife's losses in court against me.
I get both of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 09:23:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tradervic at 2017-4-5 19:24
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-3 07:23
You should never say "facepalm" and especially never "double facepalm" because it is super gay.

An ...
And "Monster of the ID"? Who are you quoting? Are you a fan of the film Forbidden Planet are you? It was a great movie wasnt it.

{low whistle} ... I stand impressed with the reply that you have given.  You took your time and went full Catcher in the Rye.  Going to need a bit to digest what you wrote, so the next reply is going to be a while.

As for Forbidden Planet... Robbie the Robot and Liesle Nielsen at their finest.  Flat out, that movie launched more than a few Twilight Zone/Outer Limits/One Step Beyond/Tales from the Darkside Episodes, both in props and in concepts talked about.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 09:27:37 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-4-4 22:44
Some comments on my threads, I read & reply, some I read & won't reply, some I just ignore.   :hand ...
We don't need 2 attract other forumites' attentions 2 b famous here as we've been famous, haven't we?

Well... {innocent smile} ... I just been around the forum for a while, that's all. :)
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-6 09:30:26 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2017-4-6 09:23
{low whistle} ... I stand impressed with the reply that you have given.  You took your time and we ...

Yeah it is a good movie.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.