Author: Perfumecity

People’s Last Wishes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-2 11:40:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-2 09:35
I have never in my whole life bashed any nation, Dee:rie, and y dying wish will be to drive m yKOM ...

you are the mother of all bashers, the mother of all liars, the mother of all BS artists and the mothers of all ignorant that makes you equal to a pestilent worm     

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-2 12:05:40 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-4-2 11:38
your bitterness still denotes some kind of love for the women

Yeah right

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-2 12:12:38 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-4-2 11:40
you are the mother of all bashers, the mother of all liars, the mother of all BS artists and the m ...

Me a "mother"???

When did I undergo a transgender operation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-2 13:04:19 |Display all floors
Wow that was pretty depressing. I think that people should try to avoid being sentimental about death and this Disney capitalist 'make a wish' nonsense is pretty stupid if you ask me. People should just accept their reality and be happy with it in my opinion. I hate organizations like the 'Make a Wish Foundation'. Making a wish is capitalist nonsense for poor peasants.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-2 13:04:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-3 11:06:59 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-4-1 23:04
Wow that was pretty depressing. I think that people should try to avoid being sentimental about deat ...

... {facepalm} ... {double facepalm} ... Cripes... just when I think there is some shred of humanity left in the BBS, I can always rely on you guys (the Usual Gang of Forumites) to prove there are places worse than 4chan to watch the "Monsters of the ID" come out and play.

That being said, dusty was pretty clear on his Sam Kinsion level of revenge he would like to see done on his ex - can any of you do better on the level of bile/venom just at death's door?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-3 21:23:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-4-3 21:24
tradervic Post time: 2017-4-3 11:06
... {facepalm} ... {double facepalm} ... Cripes... just when I think there is some shred of humani ...

You should never say "facepalm" and especially never "double facepalm" because it is super gay.

And you hang out at 4chan do you? I have never looked at the site. It does not interest me in any way. Are you a member of Godlike Productions as well? The craziest site I have ever had anything to do with is ATS and even when it wasnt totally controlled and directed by the CIA it was heavily moderated and fairly civilized.

And "Monster of the ID"? Who are you quoting? Are you a fan of the film Forbidden Planet are you? It was a great movie wasnt it.

I used the word "sentimental" for a reason. Have you ever read the JD Salinger short story Teddy? It is in Nine Stories. God my copy of Nine Stories is in bad shape. It look as though someone threw it in a puddle.

"I wish I knew why people think it is so important to be emotional ," Teddy said. "My mother and father dont think a persons human unless he thinks a lot of things are very sad or very annoying or very -- very unjust, sort of. My father gets very emotional even when he reads the newspaper, He thinks Im inhuman."

- Teddy/Nine Stories/JD Salinger

I had to type that out. After I found the book. Pretty perfect for you though right?

--

"Yes sure, I love Him. but I dont love him sentimentally. He never said anybody had to love him sentimentally," Teddy said, "If I were Go, I certainly wouldnt want people to love me sentimentally. Its too unreliable."

"A shred of humanity left in BBS" hey tradervic? Humanity hey? Do you really know what love is human? Are you certain?

"The trouble is," Teddy said,  "most people dont want to see things the way they are. They dont even want to stop getting born and dying all the tim. They just want new bodies all the time instead of stopping and staying with God, where it is really nice." he reflected. "I never saw such a bunch of apple eaters,"he said. He shook his head.

--

"Its so silly," he said. "All you do is get the heck out of your body when you die. My gosh, everybodys done it thousands and thousands of times. Just because they dont remember it doesnt mean they havent done it. Its so silly."

The story Teddy is central to my personal philosophy. Just because I do not think the same way as a human such as yourself does not mean that I am 'inhumane' or bad if that is what you are trying to say and it seems that you are. If you havent read it then maybe you should. It is a very important short story. I would also recommend Franny and Zooey, which is also central to my personal philosophy. You cant forget to shine your shoes for the fat lady tradervic. It is very important.

Back to Teddy. Did you know that synesthetic-like perception is present in infants and toddlers. It is, and for some reason this synesthetic-like perception is lost as they row older - and learn about the 'real world'. JD Salinger knew that young children have synesthetic-like perception and that it is lost as they 'learn' when he wrote Teddy.

"I know I wouldnt start with the things schools usually start with." He folded his arms and reflected briefly. I think Id first just assemble all the children together and show them how to medicate. I'd try to show them how to find out who they are, not just what their names are and things like that . . . I guess, even before that, Id get them to empty out everything their parents and everybody ever told them. I mean even if their parents just told them an elephants big, Id make them empty that out. An elephant is only big when its next to something else--a dog or a lady, for example." teddy thought another moment. "I wouldnt even tell them an elephant has a trunk. I might show them an elephant, if I had one hand, but Id let them just walk up to the elephant not knowing anything more about it than the elephant knew about them. The same thing with grass., and other things. I wouldnt even tell them that grass is green. Colors are only names. I mean if you tell them the grass is green, it makes them start expecting the grass to look a certain way- your way - instead of some other way that may be just as good, and maybe much better . . . I dont know. Id just make them vomit up every bit of apple their parents and everybody else made them take a bite out of."

Here is some of my manifesto -

Protagoras claimed that "Man is the measure of all things'. According to Plato - Protagoras was saying that 'there is no absolute truth, but that which individuals deem to be the truth' (wiki). Friedrick Nietzsche parroted Protagoras - or Plato maybe - by saying - 'There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths.'

- My manifesto

Is man really the measure of all things traverdic?

The history of humanity belongs to us all and there will be no end - no last man - and no final form - until humanity realizes the universal truth and achieves harmony it. Of course universal ideals exist but we have not been creating them through a process of so-called 'ideological evolution'. Truth does not evolve - just our understanding of it.

- My manifesto

What if man is wrong?

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. - Matthew 11:25

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. - Psalm 8:2

How does one get out of the finite dimensions traverdic?

Anyway, just because I dont think the way you do does not make me 'inhumane' or bad.

And I am pretty sure that Dusty is just kidding. But yeah, a lot of people can be too sentimental cant they, especially when it comes to personal relationships. And am I at deaths door? Have you ever read an Agatha Christie short story called The Call of Wings" - "From the Back Cover. 'The Call of Wings'; a haunting tale wherein the pipes of the god Pan call Silas Hamer to a final act heroism and to the release of death." I read The Call of Wings in a book that I have called Detours into the Macabre. It reminds me a lot of the JD Salinger story Teddy. And of the parable of the rich man and Lazarus. It is very good. You should read that too if you missed it.

I had to google who Sam Kinison is. I remember him. He told a joke about starving Africans and the punchline was that the Africans were "TOO FAR AWAY FROM ALL THE FOOD!" ( I may be paraphrasing ). He was very American wasnt he? I also remember him being in an episode of Married with Children.

Double facepalm?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.