Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese snacks are popular abroad! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-6 12:16:30 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-3 12:01
seafood makes me very ill

That is because there is no enzyme in your body to crack up the biochemicals in seafood.
Most likely it is your liver that does not produce them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 13:36:58 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-6 12:14
Yes, I have eaten most of them.
If they could be packed and microwaved, then it is convenient. For ...

Yes. Do you know my favorite? It is donkey burger. There is a Chinese saying that goes, “Dragon meat in heaven, donkey meat on earth”. Shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo, and it is just fantastic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 17:16:17 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-4-6 12:16
That is because there is no enzyme in your body to crack up the biochemicals in seafood.
Most like ...

or maybe its just not fresh sea food
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 19:12:50 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-4-6 17:16
or maybe its just not fresh sea food

Well, if it is not fresh seafood, then you have to be careful.
Some seafood could become poisonous once it is no longer fresh. Example is fresh water crab. It cannot be eaten once it is dead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 19:19:37 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-4-6 13:36
Yes. Do you know my favorite? It is donkey burger. There is a Chinese saying that goes, “Dragon m ...

Sounds like you are from northwestern China. Roasted donkey burger is a favourite of mine. According to nutritional science, it has the lowest fats but high in amino acids. There is a full course on roasted donkey. Took thirty of us to eat for three days!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 19:22:49 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-4-6 11:23
Have you ever tried one? Which is your favorite? Just seeing them makes my mouth water since it is ...

Today, Chinese food comes in all kinds of packaging. Most of them must be deep frost to maintain freshness. I tend to like those that could be microwaved for convenienct. Frequently, they come in small package weighing about one to two kilograms. I would place it in a carrier with aluminum linning in its interior to keep it thermally stable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.