Post time 2017-4-20 21:21:45 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2017-4-17 22:36
I keep hoping for that .

Hoping for what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 23:33:25 |Display all floors
Dockery Post time: 2017-4-20 21:21
Hoping for what?

Hoping republicans reject Trump . Trump is under investigation for treason with Russia, it seems pretty clear he has ties to Russia, which makes him a trader . On the news this morning they started playing a song from the album Rock and Roll Jesus, and they said Kid Rock was having dinner with Trump, and it bothered me because the album was inspired from my writing, and it made me think of another song from the album Rock and Roll Jesus, he sings in the song, I want to get you stoned I want to F you, how it makes you feel as if you have been sexually attacked . Trump has been making think of the old saying, birds of a feather flock together .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 23:45:35 |Display all floors
In a round about way Kid Rock said, if I don't like him I can kiss his ass, one good thing I can say if that was his black bus that says Bobby on the side of it that I saw here in Brooksville, he made an effect .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-20 23:54:09 |Display all floors
Kid Rock meant if I don't like his music about Jesus and I, I can kiss his you know what . Bands were hurting me and I started writing on the internet and more bands started singing, aren't I being messed with and not helped .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-21 00:36:06 |Display all floors
Dinner with Trump, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Sara Palin, this was the group according to MSNBC having dinner together last night together .  Not somewhere I would want to be, I could see myself arguing with this group because of things I've heard them say . According to things I've heard about Trump he would maybe like that, one thing I heard Palin saying about Trump was, Trump says it like it is, no he doesn't he lies and says bad things about people that are not true, my mother told me that Sara Palin, she goes hunting in a helicopter and shoots wolfs, poor wolfs don't have a chance do they, heard Nugent likes to hunt too, on his ranch where he keeps wild animals fenced in, let me not be judgmental . I heard Alex Baldwin saying not long ago, I had to write a book so I would stop talking about it . Think I know what he means .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-22 18:37:54 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2017-4-21 00:36
Dinner with Trump, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Sara Palin, this was the group according to MSNBC having di ...

Trump secretly dislikes Hebrews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-25 12:56:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-31 10:57
Who cares

Don't you value the lives of minority groups in Australia?  I've visited Australia and the minorities seem to be a great asset.  They add great cultural enrichment, energy, and spirit to Australia.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.