Author: senoritazhao

Why I Slept With a Married Man, and What I Learned   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-4-2 01:01:49 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2017-4-1 23:12
Yes, the father is guilty till proved innocent. It took me 2 1/2 years to prove I paid my ex in ch ...

Her friend was pulling the strings of my ex wife, the ex wife is now sewing friend for the advise she gave ( under Australian law if you give legal advice qualified lawyer or not you are considered an expert in that field of law) so I might get my money yet.
I got the bitch that caused this in the first place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-2 01:02:06 |Display all floors
Filter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-2 01:15:42 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-4-1 18:59
That's a bad sign Pal

Never had a health issue when I was younger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-2 06:01:33 |Display all floors
Finally a thread where Dusty is an expert: "Why I slept with a married man"

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-2 11:27:02 |Display all floors
This infidelity nonsense hysteria is capitalist propaganda -

Sometimes I worry that society is becoming immune to infidelity and cheating in a romantic relationship. We hear things like, “Half of all marriages end in divorce” and “Half of people in a relationship admit to cheating.” We become desensitized and perhaps a bit pessimistic by hearing these disheartening statistics repeated over and over again.

It’s become so bad that some people are even making up statistics to either sell their infidelity-helping or infidelity-fighting services. For instance, one common statistic I hear thrown out there is that 50 percent of relationships involve infidelity.

Sadly, that statistic is not based upon any scientific research. It’s something marketing companies just made up and use to scare (or motivate) people into buying into their service.

So how common is cheating, really?

The short answer is, “Not nearly as common as you would be led to believe.”

I last talked about infidelity a few years ago, and why people cheat. But what I didn’t cover is exactly how common — or, to put it more accurately, uncommon — cheating actually is.
The Prevalence of Infidelity

Researchers Blow & Hartnett (2005)1 took a comprehensive look at this issue and reviewed all the research on infidelity a few years ago. Here is what they have to say about how common cheating really is:

Many research studies attempt to estimate exactly how many people engage in infidelity, and the statistics appear reliable when studies focus on sexual intercourse, deal with heterosexual couples, and draw from large, representative, national samples. From the 1994 General Social Survey of 884 men and 1288 women, 78% of men and 88% of women denied ever having extramarital (EM) sex (Wiederman, 1997). The 1991-1996 General Social Surveys report similar data; in those years 13% of respondents admitted to having had EM sex (Atkins, Baucom, & Jacobson, 2001).

In the 1981 National Survey of Women, 10% of the overall sample had a secondary sex partner. Married women were the least likely (4%), dating women more likely (18%), and cohabiting women most likely (20%) to have had a secondary sex partner (Forste & Tanfer, 1996). […]

Compared with Laumann et al. (1994), other authors report significantly lower prevalence statistics. General Social Surveys conducted in 1988 and 1989 showed that a mere 1.5% of married people reported having had a sexual partner other than their spouse in the year before the survey (Smith, 1991), and less than 3% of Choi, Catania, and Dolcini’s (1994) sample had engaged in EM sex in the previous 12 months.

In a 1993 probability sample that included 1194 married adults, 1.2% had EM sex in the last 30 days, 3.6% had EM sex in the last year, and 6.4% had EM sex in the last 5 years (Leigh, Temple, & Trocki, 1993). These results possibly indicate that the number of EM sexual involvements in any given year is quite low, but that over the lifetime of a relationship this number is notably higher.

In general, based on the above data, we can conclude that over the course of married, heterosexual relationships in the United States, EM sex occurs in less than 25% of committed relationships, and more men than women appear to be engaging in infidelity (Laumann et al., 1994; Wiederman, 1997). Further, these rates are significantly lower in any given year. […] (Blow & Hartnett, 2005)

Another study conducted on a population-based sample of married women (N = 4,884) found that the annual prevalence of infidelity was much smaller on the basis of the face-to-face interview (1.08%) than on the computer-assisted self-interview (6.13%) (Whisman & Snyder, 2007).2

Taken together, in any given year, it looks like the actual likelihood of your relationship suffering from cheating is low — probably less than a 6 percent chance.

- psych central

The capitalist elites that control our media are utter degenerates and they want to make it seem as though everyone is cheating on each other and that is why they make nonsense tv shows like 'Cheaters'. But the fact is that hardly anyone cheats on their partners. Why do capitalists want to promote the idea that cheating is common? It is because they want to sleep with all of our wives.

"Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives." - Karl Marx/Communist Manifesto

The degenerate capitalist bourgeois scum have always delighted in sleeping with each others, and our wives if they get a chance. Our so-called 'elites' are complete and utter degenerates.

- Thou shalt not commit adultery

- Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife)

The bourgeois capitalist 'elite degenerates are all going straight to hell after they die. Talk about reprobate.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-2 11:49:03 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-4-1 08:25
My ex all her lies caught up to her at once in court she now owes me $600,000 and I want it the ch ...

If someone tries to put an AVO or 'DVO' on you you can just 'Agree to proceedings'. It is what rich guys do to keep things out of the courts. It is much better than 'consent without admission' because there is nothing criminal about agreeing to proceedings and there is no actual AVO - just an agreement between the two parties. I had an ex gf with tried to put an AVO on me because she was a %$%$ and I agreed to proceedings and so did she so she didnt have to come back to court and get beaten by me. ( She didnt cheat on me that I am aware of, but she may have. I think she just hated me. ) . I represented myself because there is no legal aid for someone that is getting an AVO put on them. I am a great lawyer. I am 1-0. I am undefeated.

You should try to cheer up Dusty. Dont let your failed relationship consume you like so many do. I think it is very sad to see these cheated on and divorced fathers that meet in support groups and cry to each other about how the system is biased against them because they are men - and crying that they cant see their children. It is so sad and pitiful. If people cant see their kids I think they should just accept it and move on. Your kids can see you when they are adults if they want to. Nobody will be able to stop them then.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-2 12:01:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-4-2 12:03

I have never been married but have been in some long term relationships I have never cheated on a partner because I wouldnt want them to cheat on me due to STD risks and because of how gross it would be. I have been in a few open casual dating relationships though and in the back of my mind was how gross and risky the situation was. I dont think anyone has ever cheated on me. Only one person has ever broken up with me in my entire life including when I was a kid. It is usually me that does the breaking up. And the one that did break up with me - in many ways I forced her to do it because I hated her but I did not want to feel guilty about breaking up with her. If she didnt do it I would have at some point. It was the plan but I was worried about guilt. The closest I have come to cheating was in highschool when I got with two girls in one night at a party. the first girl was a super hot blonde catholic girl that was in the year below me - and she had a curfew - so after she left the party I got with this pretty average chick and it sucked because I wanted to get with the hot blonde Catholic chick again but apparently she felt humiliated by the fact that I had gotten with this other girl after she left the party - and at following parties I could never get with the hot blonde catholic chick ever again. I still know this chick today and she is still really hot and I am always sad when I see her. She looks like a hot Russian tennis player. She has a bald husband and he is a total retard. God i wish I was 16 again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.