Why I Slept With a Married Man, and What I Learned   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-29 08:41:51 |Display all floors
The person who is at fault

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 08:43:38 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2017-3-28 00:04
When my wife (ex wife)  told me she had had an affair I asked her "What took you so long". My ticket ...

All my exwifes lies have caught up with her, got it's enjoyable watching that evil woman suffer for the rest of her life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 09:45:30 |Display all floors
We should not enter a personal relationship with view to holding onto it by notion of contractual agreement which otherwise if broken leads to the very rancor which cheapens the emotion that had propelled the relationship in the first place.

If one loves someone, do so without conditions but uphold for as long as love subsists, the obligations of daily life together.

If the person breaks the contract of marriage or love, it is because we are human and the feeling has dried up faster than the feeling of love for another has grown, even if that was under the shadow of stolen moments.

If one truly loves and cares for someone, let the person go to find his or her happiness in the same way one loves that person to try and make that person happy in the first place.

After all how long is a life to quibble over personal loss or worth shaved by an action by another, what more someone loved?

Love is not trading of happiness pills or stopping loss of investments made. The guanxi of love is bigger than the mianzi of self, and beyond the ledgers of money invested and time spent together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 13:35:59 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2017-3-28 00:04
When my wife (ex wife)  told me she had had an affair I asked her "What took you so long". My ticket ...

You are extra strong!
Not easy!
You must be made in Heaven!
You come to Earth to help, forgive and forget her pains!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 13:36:26 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2017-3-28 10:46
Just say Sayonara Gooda-bye.

Not easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 23:25:56 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-3-29 08:43
All my exwifes lies have caught up with her, got it's enjoyable watching that evil woman suffer fo ...

I pay my ex $1,275.00 each month plus medical coverage for my two daughters. I will pay till I die. I'm 63 and my girls are 12 and 10 years old. My ex has not worked in 10 years and lives off the child support and state assistance. She took them out of state against the court orders and I have not seen them in 3 years. I Skype with them. The courts will not take action on her. After all, I'm only the father. She is now married to her first cousin who "Is a artist".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-30 02:27:17 |Display all floors
Filter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.