Author: ceciliazhang

Are Chinese women more independent?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-8 15:49:19 |Display all floors
smile1233 Post time: 2017-4-8 15:44
Weird...I don't know any "subservient" Chinese women....I can't think of any. I know a lot of "sub ...

Oh wait...the Chinese female staff seem pretty subservient. ...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-8 16:03:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-4-6 13:27
I believe your fixation on "ancient Chinese civilisation" is just a figment of your imagination. ...

i just got a chance to read through the rest of your post, and i guess you are not that bad, but .....

> just look at what we know about Wu Zetian

how can you differentiate facts and fiction about that woman? oh please, you're not going to tell me, because the historians say so. i know ancient chinese civilization is great because my intuition tells me so. you have a problem with that?

the chinese women here in this very forum ARE communist-like. if you can't see that, you have not been watching carefully enough. it's such a striking contrast to what non-communists are used to as "normal," that there's no way a person of some intelligence could miss it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-8 17:02:24 |Display all floors
smile1233 Post time: 2017-4-8 15:47
I honestly really feel sorry for you. Your life seems to be centered on all things Chinese, yet yo ...

I think for a poster that supposedly has joined us just 3 days ago you have formed an astonishing prejudice against one poster in this Forum in an astonishingly short time. Or maybe your judgement is a little weird. What importance do you attach to people's "ethnicity"? Are you trying to prove that one ethnicity is superior to any other?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.