Author: ceciliazhang

Are Chinese women more independent?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-4-4 21:07:38 |Display all floors
We are the best, can be really caring, loving, reliable& supporting to the other half; meanwhile could be very independent, determined or even cruel, so it really depends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 07:38:09 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-4 21:07
We are the best, can be really caring, loving, reliable& supporting to the other half; meanwhile cou ...

Speak for yourself. Some Chinese women are INCAPABLE of being cruel. But then again, this is true for some women from all places.

I do have a special place for old Chinese civilization in my heart, but modern China today is nothing special, sorry to say. I think people in ancient Chinese dramas are cool, though they are just acting, and that's what I'm in love with, but not modern Chinese. Chinese women today got nothing to differentiate them from people from other countries, except the communist mentality. ....When will China rise spiritually, when will Chinese strangers love and trust one another? When will love and people be more important than face?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 10:07:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-4-5 10:22

It has become an unenvitable trend in today's society that women need to take every opportunity  to polish up almost everything for themselves, from outlookings, confidence, professional knowledge or even surviving skills etc..  Nothing to be wrong living as an extrodinary woman with higher living standards right?  For the rest of other things as in when or how to meet the right man really part of the puzzle which hopefully makes our life bit more mysterious or anticipating maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 11:13:56 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-5 10:07
It has become an unenvitable trend in today's society that women need to take every opportunity  to  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 11:32:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-6 11:34:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-31 16:44
When women set income standards for their would-be boyfriends they hardly prove their own independ ...

Some Chinese women worship the money, and wealth is their only criterion when they are looking for partners. But not all the Chinese women do. I have many friends who value certain traits such as honesty, humor and kindness above all else.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-6 13:18:00 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-4-4 21:07
We are the best, can be really caring, loving, reliable& supporting to the other half; meanwhile cou ...

You sure are the "best". Make that the "most best. Trouble is - I forgot what it is you are "best" at.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.