Author: ceciliazhang

Are Chinese women more independent?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-28 13:53:41 |Display all floors
Men should be confident, open-minded & know how to respect women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 16:05:57 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-28 13:53
Men should be confident, open-minded & know how to respect women.

Men usually feel insecure when they are with independent women. That's why independent women tend to end up single a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 18:24:03 |Display all floors
You mean Chinese men only prefer dependent women?  I don't think so.  Maybe they are just confused with what they really want anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 10:13:00 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-28 18:24
You mean Chinese men only prefer dependent women?  I don't think so.  Maybe they are just confused w ...

Some of them do. I don’t want anyone depending on me for everything. That’s a lot of pressure.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-31 11:20:44 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-28 16:05
Men usually feel insecure when they are with independent women. That's why independent women tend  ...

You don't seem to know how independent women tick.

While they want to make all their decisions themselves plus some decisions that by right should be made by other people, they will never want to be on their own when it comes to paying for consumption. That is where "independence" ends for a woman; she wants to depend on a man's wallet.

To read a woman's mind you really have to be a man. No woman is equal to a man in doing that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 14:02:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-31 11:20
You don't seem to know how independent women tick.

While they want to make all their decisions  ...

Why does a financially independent woman want to depend on men to pay for anything she wants? That's a question I cannot answer. I read the news that women are setting the minimum salary standard for potential boyfriends. How could they possibly independent under such circumstances?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-31 16:44:48 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-3-31 14:02
Why does a financially independent woman want to depend on men to pay for anything she wants? That ...

When women set income standards for their would-be boyfriends they hardly prove their own independence. A woman who really is independent does not need to worry if her boyfriend earns that amount of money.

Sorry, but Chinese women have too stubborn a money-centred mind. This worship of the cold metal and paper is toxic for real love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.