Author: UYA

Solution: North Korea and Taiwan   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-20 13:38:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-3-20 13:39
UYA Post time: 2017-3-20 13:15
You agree with what I'm saying.
China go in and take out North Korea, then turn it over to Korea.

No I do not agree exactly. Our ideas are similar but not Tue same.

Another good thing about China invading North Korea will be that it could go a long way to helping solve the female shortage problem in China. Many North Korean males will likely die in the Chinese invasion, and their wives and daughters are going to need husbands - and China can help with that. I want a North Korean girlfriend. I am sure many Chinese want one too. There are so many good reasons for China invading North Korea. I do not think USA can he trusted to invade Taiwan and then stick to any arrangement. If they can be then maybe your idea is ok.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-3-20 14:14:55 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-20 13:38
No I do not agree exactly. Our ideas are similar but not Tue same.

Another good thing about China ...

I believe a deal between China and America can work.

I know China would honor its word.
The question is.....
Can America be trusted to honor its own

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-20 15:00:12 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-3-20 14:14
I believe a deal between China and America can work.

The problem with Americans is that they do not have control if their population or their outer party members. Even if China can trust the ones that it deals with, which is doubtful, their capability to keep the Americans beneath them in line with the agreement cannot be trusted. Everything is hard for the Americans. Look at all the trouble they have with healthcare for example. Even if China could trust the word if Americans it is a risk to trust their capability.

North Korean chicks are desirable because of how they are locked away in their country. Sure you can get a South Korean but it is not the same is it? They really do need liberating. I want one of the ones that march in knee high black boots in military parades and carry swords. Those chicks are seriously hit.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-3-20 15:39:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by UYA at 2017-3-20 15:40
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-20 15:00
The problem with Americans is that they do not have control if their population or their outer par ...

At least we agree that China should take control of North Korea.
If President Trump has a big press conference and signs a deal....
Then America would follow suit.

Yes I know.....
America has not lived up to it word in the past (Vietnam, Korea).
But entering in such of a "historic" agreement...
America can not lose "face" in front of the world.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-20 16:52:15 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-3-20 15:39
If President Trump has a big press ...

China should take control of no other country because no other country can do well under Chinese colonisation or domination. All Africans can see that. Burmese can see that too. The Laotians got a foretaste, the Thais, the Malaysians, the Indonesians.

Thanks to China, 23 million Koreans have been starving over the last decades.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-20 17:04:04 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-3-20 15:39
If President Trump has a big press ...

I wasnt really talking about a public official agreement - I think it is best to work things like this out behind closed doors really. But yes we agree that China should invade North Korea. Some cowardly South Koreans and Japanese may disagree but really it is going to be difficult for anyone to be critical of China for invading North Korea and eliminating the threat that they pose to the global community - especially South Korea and Japan.

Today I saw a conservative think tank type giving an interview on Fox News and he was saying that the best thing USA could do about North Korea is put sanctions on Chinese Banks.. See you just cannot trust Americans no matter what they say. Has Tillerson even left China yet after pledging to cooperate on the North Korea threat with China? This North Korea stuff is just a way for the cowardly and dishonest Americans to attack China which they must to protect their status in the world order. Chinese leadership must know this. Sanctions on Chinese Banks. See the Americans can officially say one thing to your face but then they give license to institutions like Fox News to go on the attack. Fox News calling for sanctions on Chinese Banks is probably not the kind of cooperation China has in mind. FNC is the mouthpiece of the Trump Administration and the Republican Party. Americans just cannot be trusted. They are wretches.

China should just invade. USA will not be able to stop it or even complain. USA will have to thank China for doing what USA could not ( and doesnt want to do since NK is a US ally that is used by USA as an excuse to occupy Japan, South Korea, and as an excuse to attack China ). China needs to take that enemy away from the weak and cowardly Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 17:05:18 |Display all floors
Once Taiwan is back in China control, it should be run much like Hong Kong and be part of "One country two systems" policy.

Do you realize that the problem in and with most HKers is that the deal they have with mainland has a deadline? It was never meant to be permanent "two country and two systems" policy.

It will end in 2047, and Beijing has not been willing to discuss any details of what will happen after that. For all we know, PLA could just take it over by force come 2047. If you make similar deal with Taiwan, problems will not go anywhere.

Once Korea is unified, America CAN NOT have any bases in Korea and Korea must be demilitized (much like Japan after the war).

Korea should be an independent country, who can make their own decision on relations with both USA and China. Your suggestion would make it a formal buffer-state of China. Will never work.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.