Author: Hinge

[Chart] Is American Higher Education fair? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-19 11:23
Stop your poor cliche talking about pressure of study  in China will you?  ANYTHING NEW??!  Your bra ...

Oh, Dee;Rie, you have not had the great fortune of meeting me in person... I am the world's only genius who can demonstrate, and who has done so! - that two times three equals 23.

But it's a long story with a long mathematical formula behind it. Anyway, you won't ever be a maths wiz. You will probably end up shining shoes of businessmen in downtown New York.

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-19 12:09
if they stick to it, they would achieve themselves no matter where they are,it's an open world. mu ...

Actually I do believe that staying on in the Chinese education rat race for a certificate does more harm than bailing out and start a career early albeit one without a degree.

To be honest: I have met a lot of Chiense without a higher education who came across as far more knowledgeable and able to learn new things than the people who have a Chinese degree.School life establishes and sets habits and outlooks that are hard to ghet rid of once you have reached the terminus.

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-19 12:10
and thx for telling me about this

I have taught thousands of pupils and students, and I remember half a dozen of them quite vividely because they stood out from their classmates because of their originality.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-19 12:16
Actually I do believe that staying on in the Chinese education rat race for a certificate does m ...

yes, i agree with you on that. i have many friends who had never studied in college, some even dropped out  
at a very early age, what they taught me is different from what school taught me, but i think enjoy them both.

Use magic tools Report

No thank you seneca, once you are too engaged in meaningless talking about human history, your paper diaper will be soaked with smelling liquid, how disgusting...

Use magic tools Report

teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-19 12:43
No thank you seneca, once you are too engaged in meaningless talking about human history, your paper ...

I know a Tetrapak such as you is normally full of liquid matter. What is it in your case? H2O? Beer? Liquid waste?

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-19 12:29
yes, i agree with you on that. i have many friends who had never studied in college, some even dro ...

The pupils who held the highest promise  in terms of education attainments were boys with very keen interests in subjects not taught at school. I new a 12-year-old boy who played piano like Lang Lang (well, forgive me for exaggerating a wee little bit...) and who also knew spiders as if he was a zoologist. These two were his hobbies. These hobbies helped him keep up with topics.

I knew two other boys who were bored from learning English, but they wanted to learn a foreign language. They both chose Latin of all things. One of them was so good at it that within less than one year he could read Latin textbooks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.