Author: Hinge

[Chart] Is American Higher Education fair? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
China's education system is a circus with too many clowns fooling the nation and themselves. It is a tragicomedy to watch.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-19 10:01
China's education system is a circus with too many clowns fooling the nation and themselves. It is a ...

i dont know, i still stay in this system, and nothing can be perfect, i dont like something but i have to accept or try to avoid, i m not powerful man, and if i can't change the situation, i can change myself.

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-19 10:25
i dont know, i still stay in this system, and nothing can be perfect, i dont like something but i  ...

There is hope for you and the few like-minded: just pretend you take the Gaokao mill seriously, pass the exams and enroll at a university that you want. You can always learn on the side, learn what you want, learn what is worth learning. The Chinese education system prescribes narrow paths to the top.

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-19 10:25
i dont know, i still stay in this system, and nothing can be perfect, i dont like something but i  ...

As a former teacher in China, I had a few private conversations with young people likew you. There were 12-yhear-olds and 15-year-olds. Usually boys. They suffered because of the inhumane pressure and the highly ethereal goalos held out for them by their parents and by society. These boys - and few girls - had ambition, interests, a high intelligence and also emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is strictly discouraged from here.

I could not give them much advice but it helped them apparently to have someone willing to listen to them.

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-3-19 11:25

Stop your poor cliche talking about pressure of study  in China will you?  ANYTHING NEW??!  Your brains can never produce anything meaningful other than repeated obsolete stuff right?  Tell you what?  The best remedy is to go back to study some proper courses in a proper tertiary institution, not a copycat European one.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-19 10:48
As a former teacher in China, I had a few private conversations with young people likew you. The ...

if they stick to it, they would achieve themselves no matter where they are,it's an open world. must do and want to do  are ttally different.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-19 10:48
As a former teacher in China, I had a few private conversations with young people likew you. The ...

and thx for telling me about this

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.