Five misunderstandiing about China! [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-3-21 05:54
Have you not heard the saying

"waste not want not"

I have heard it only in China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

seneca Post time: 2017-3-21 06:43

Yes I guess. BTW did u wet the bed?

Seems u R up early

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

seneca Post time: 2017-3-21 06:43

That's if u are actually in China, that's if u have ever been there

Use magic tools Report

cmknight Post time: 2017-3-20 23:50
How is a Vancouver restaurant "about China"?

i find that report,it claimed plastics rice served at an Asian restaurant in Vancouver was imported from China.

Use magic tools Report

Hinge Post time: 2017-3-21 12:38
i find that report,it claimed plastics rice served at an Asian restaurant in Vancouver was importe ...

That still doesn't make it a "misunderstanding about China". Plastic rice IS imported from China. It is used as stuffing in low quality homeopathic pillows, beanbag toys, and even for protection in fragile parcels. Misunderstandings about China would be stories regarding stereotypes, not fake news articles that have a remote link to China.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.