Author: linda_sun

Elderly Chinese man whacked over the head with umbrella in New York   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-18 22:49
Since I'm Canadian, what would you think?

I used to have a Canadian English teachet in college some years ago.  I  were bit impressed with her strange characters.  Normally she is not out-spoken, but hard to understand what's in her ...

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-3-18 23:24
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-18 22:49
Since I'm Canadian, what would you think?

I used to have a Canadian English teacher in college taught us oral English some years ago.  I  were bit impressed with her strange characters.  Normally she is not out-spoken, but hard to understand what's in her  mind really...

Use magic tools Report

I'mreally flattered by your words cmknight since 6 year old is a perfect timing learning languages.  Oh maybe I should learn one more language on top of English, French maybe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This is a dressed-in-red agitator used to provoke racial conflict in the heart of China town.  The question that needs to be answered is, who hired her to do this in broad daylight?  What is their real purpose?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

cmknight Post time: 2017-3-18 22:50
Please do not insult worms with legs.

We have some pretty nasty ones here in my whereabouts. If Ghastly Buster comes my way I know whom to introduce it to...

Use magic tools Report

Absolutely right abcfirst, it is malicious rumor to ruin image of the city, horrible people!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

teatree16 Post time: 2017-3-18 23:30
I'mreally flattered by your words cmknight since 6 year old is a perfect timing learning languages.  ...

C'est vrai, tu parles le francais, Tetrapak? Mais c'est vachement marrant! Je t'invite a un diner a deux ce soir au restaurant "Maxime"!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.