Views: 751|Replies: 0

How to strengthen our cultural confidence? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-16 09:52:32 |Display all floors
[hr]
Recently on the national conference President Xi adhered that we should strengthen confidence on our own culture. How to understand this?
As a teacher I have posted many writings on education. I think we must spend more time on Chinese traditional culture study so that we can let kids learn Chinese characters in an interesting way instead of swallowing them as a whole ‘Chinese date’! ---------At the same time, I have noticed some ugly phenomenons in the culture field:
1)Some teacher ask students to use more idioms and famous sayings for their composition that is not good for the kids' natural growth of thinking ability! 
2)  Some science subjects are taught in a complicated way without enough experiments. We have made simple western theory into a long novel!
3) I can not be satisfied with the current Chinese dictionary because our this basic textbook needs improvement on writing-style since foreign ones offer kids more clear note to every word!
4) Our teaching mood and methods need reforming because Chinese teachers and children have wasted terrible time and energy on unnecessary repeating jobs! Frequent exams have peeled off kids' interest on learning!

In general, parents, teachers and Tv-show makers show tell stories in a plain way that is acceptable for youngsters. (On this aspect, you may have a close look on the writing-character of foreign dictionary.)---------Only in this way, more chinese children would become interested in learning and let them become scholar on culture!!!!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.