Views: 1761|Replies: 8

What should THEY do to face the pressure? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-15 23:16:13 |Display all floors
Most of my roommates and best friends always feel pressure from their parents to get married after graduation. On the one hand, they would like to find their Mr. Rights and do not marry someone at their parents' wills. On the other hand, they can realize their parents good intentions and do not want them feel so anxious. What should they do to face the pressure?
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 10:58:50 |Display all floors
As a New Year gift, give the parents a copy of the Marriage Law of PRC to study and reflect upon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 11:54:51 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-3-16 10:58
As a New Year gift, give the parents a copy of the Marriage Law of PRC to study and reflect upon.

A good idea!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 16:51:11 |Display all floors
Unfortunately Chinese women have to be very strong if they want to counter the pressures on them to follow old traditional ways. Pressuring a woman to marry too young or if she has no wish to marry can often create misery and disappointment for all.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 17:00:13 |Display all floors
Agree! And likewisw, I am concerned about my parents......no, they will follow my happiness on my marriage issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 23:27:45 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2017-3-16 16:51
Unfortunately Chinese women have to be very strong if they want to counter the pressures on them to  ...

ABSOLUTE TRUTH!
You said what Chinese women want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-16 23:30:02 |Display all floors
茉莉儿 Post time: 2017-3-16 17:00
Agree! And likewisw, I am concerned about my parents......no, they will follow my happiness o ...

You mean to say that your parents care about your happiness in the first place when it comes to your marriage.
Very fortunate!
Your parents are very open-minded people living in their happiest time of their lives!
Please ensure you make them alway happy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.