Author: linda_sun

'American' English teacher brags about how easy Chinese women are   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-17 18:34:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2017-3-17 18:35
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-3-17 12:48
Why? I find myself uninterested in teachers, especially the 1s from abroad.        

Feel pity 4 ...

" Plumber" back home, ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER in Baoding !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 19:56:20 |Display all floors
Its already proven to be a fake video....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 20:30:32 |Display all floors
He's definitely not an American... pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary don't fit... sounds more like a European pretending to be an American.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. — Bob Dylan

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-17 20:33:55 |Display all floors
Nice. A successful massage of the minds of people with preconceived ideas: every Chinese nationalist will see confirmation that foreign English teachers are here because they lost their job back home and the Chinese girls are so cute and into foreigners...

Do I believe this video was made with a genuine U.S. English teacher who is here to lift skirts serially?

I will keep that a secret. I cant place the speaker's "American English".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 20:35:16 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-3-17 16:18
this was proven to be a video faked by a chinese company promoting their product

The guy enunciates the phoneme "R" in some cases as if he was a Pakistani...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 20:37:04 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2017-3-17 13:41
I'm curious why he can find a job as English teacher in China. It seems that anyone can teach Engl ...

Why aren't you curious about the MOTIVES of the outfit that made the video? Are their motives compatiboe with your concept of "integrity"? Why? Because they are CHINESE???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 22:45:58 |Display all floors
Video is an obvious fake. But nothing new here. There are lots of expat blogs where white laowais from Western countries brag about their sexual exploits in China while working as so-called "English Teachers". To make matters worse, some of the white pedophiles who flock to the sex industry in Thailand and the Philippines end up as so-called "English Teachers" in China! So the word is out: if you're white and Western, all you need to do is to show up and you'll get a job getting paid to have sex with children in China! They pay for sex in Thailand and in the Philippines but they get PAID to have sex with children in China!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.