Views: 5164|Replies: 45

'American' English teacher brags about how easy Chinese women are   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-15 15:29:43 |Display all floors
(Shanghaiist) An incredibly awkward video has hit the Chinese internet starring a foreigner claiming to be an American English teacher in China, bragging about all his easy success with Chinese women.
"Hi, I'm an American," the guy named "Jack" says in a distinctly not American (likely Polish) accent. "Now I'm teaching English in China, I'm so called 'waijiao.'"

Jack tells the camera about how he lost his job as a plumber back in the US, but has since started a whole new life in China. "Everyone respects foreigners. People want to take pictures with us, and the key is that Chinese girls are pretty cute," Jack explains. "They are so beautiful and they are really into foreigners, so it's great."

The "American" goes on to explain his tried-and-true method of picking up girls at bars. "It's pretty easy. All you need to do is just sit there and wait and after some time I'm sure that some girl will approach you because that's how it always was with me."
"It's pretty easy to get a girl here in China, especially for night one stands (sic)," Jack adds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 09:29:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-3-17 09:35

Better get to know people locally in the U.S. rather than in China since foreigners can become really nasty after they deliberately learned so many ugly tricks here.  BTW I always think they look so careless & wild after leaving home with an awful attitude of 'I don't care if I'm a loser or what'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 10:04:25 |Display all floors
More than likely a fake video. Somebody masquerading as an American. Probably started mouthing off in a bar and got the tar kicked out of him, so this is his way to retaliate. Farmers don't lose their jobs. Farmers own their land.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-17 12:48:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2017-3-17 12:48

Why? I find myself uninterested in teachers, especially the 1s from abroad.        

Feel pity 4 the CHIN female 1 nite stands. This guy's pathetic & worthless, I can't help being sorry 4 his students.            
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-17 13:41:59 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-3-17 12:48
Why? I find myself uninterested in teachers, especially the 1s from abroad.        

Feel pity 4 ...

I'm curious why he can find a job as English teacher in China. It seems that anyone can teach English as long as he has a white face or looks like a native speaker. It is horrible to have such a man as a teacher. And why do the women like a guy like this? No idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 15:21:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by teatree16 at 2017-3-17 15:22

As I suggest earlier that mainstream English teachers should be recruited to teach Chinese students useful study skills plus professional English.  It's purely waste people's money or time stucked in ESOL courses forever.  Imagine how wonderful if China could find really dedicated arts lecturers or film-making professors to teach Chinese professionals in those areas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-17 16:18:16 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-3-17 10:04
More than likely a fake video. Somebody masquerading as an American. Probably started mouthing off i ...

this was proven to be a video faked by a chinese company promoting their product

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.