Author: linda_sun

Should kindergarteners celebrate Western festivals?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-16 16:15
Please do not impress upon other your IGNORANCE!
If you would check the list of countries having t ...

whereas China ranked joint 79th in terms of corruption with India, Brazil and Belarus in 2016, out of 176 countries.

Use magic tools Report

BlondeAmber Post time: 2017-3-17 16:40
whereas China ranked joint 79th in terms of corruption with India, Brazil and Belarus in 2016, out ...

http://www.transparency.org/news ... ceptions_index_2016

Use magic tools Report

whereas China ranked joint 79th in terms of corruption with India, Brazil and Belarus in 2016, out ...

Thanks for your information.
Problem is majority does not know what corruption really is.
In the business world, corruption takes many forms. If one were to believe that there is no corruption in the least corrupted nations, then one does not know that corruption practice is disguised professionally.
Believe that it is accepted, no one will call it corruption.
China will move into that level of activities.
Nothing new! Same old corruption practices but performed more professionally.

Use magic tools Report

Corruption does destroys development and progress.
Like blood in living things, it carries food and waste. When waste is in excess of food, then the living thing dies.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-16 16:15
Please do not impress upon other your IGNORANCE!
If you would check the list of countries having t ...

Interestingly, neither Malaysia nor CHina are among these countries, so why do you want to talk about the least corrupt nations??? You don't know them. I will mention one in Asia: Singapore. I can list a few in Europe but none in Africa and no other country (apart from Singapore) in Asia.

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-17 21:19
Interestingly, neither Malaysia nor CHina are among these countries, so why do you want to talk ab ...

Goodness!
Please do not impress upon others your IGNORANCE!
Please check who were charged for corruption in those countries mentioned.
Please send your contents in Chines to confirm that your Chinese is better than mine.
You have raised a challenge, I have accepted it.
Seems that you are rather unable to do so.
What happened to your Chinese language proficiency? Have you returned it to where it was from?

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2017-3-17 21:19
Interestingly, neither Malaysia nor CHina are among these countries, so why do you want to talk ab ...

Please do not impress upon others your IGNORANCE!
Please post your contents in Chinese. You have raised your challenge to me, I have accepted it. What happened to your Chinese, already returned to where it was originally?
Please check to see if there was no corruption in those countries mentioned by you, before you post your contents. Of course, please do so in Chinese language, which you claimed was better than mine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.