Views: 1352|Replies: 4

Do actors get paid too much? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-13 11:19:25 |Display all floors
Some CPPCC members doubt why earnings of some of the most popular actors and actresses exceed that of a medium-sized company with several hundred employees. To me, this is also a wrong trend for young people to follow suit. I know they work hard as actors, I know they wake up early and have to hit the gym to look great for specific scenes and terrible for others. But compare what they do - one job of acting, for a few months a year - with what people with jobs that require innovation, risk and traditional hard work in order to achieve financial success do

Should we put a maximum wage on them?
2.jpeg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-13 22:57:38 |Display all floors
This is not good if China were to develop as a strong nation.
Reason is no one will be interested in learning the hard sciences and work in technological industries.
Just get some nonsensical plot and make it into a movie to get fast buck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 15:36:53 |Display all floors
I don't want to leave a comment for the actors' payment. After all, they are also workers, who do different jobs from ours. I want to take the chance to say that, everyone is exploited in different degrees, the lower your position is, the worse you are exploited, that's why people with the lowest position/rank in a company receive the least salary while probably do more jobs than those who have higher payment.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-15 04:18:24 |Display all floors
Yes many US and UK Actors do.

I can't comment about other countries.

But do countries like France, Finland. Sweden and Germany actually have any?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-19 16:31:54 |Display all floors
Because they are in a monopoly position

People have no choice but to buy their orders

People's cultural ideas were brainwashed by businessmen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.