Author: Parietal_Lobe

Is There Such a Thing as a "Superior" Culture?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-15 09:21:24 |Display all floors
TicklePuss Post time: 2017-3-14 21:21
The most superior culture in the world is Israel, then the USA, then Europe, then Canada, then Aus ...

Well said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-21 12:56:28 |Display all floors
mauriciomunhoz Post time: 2017-3-13 03:25
The absence of a sense of humor is a characteristic of people with low IQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 14:59:04 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-3-14 01:20
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Amen!

China is a failed species.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 16:09:07 |Display all floors
TicklePuss Post time: 2017-3-14 21:21
The most superior culture in the world is Israel, then the USA, then Europe, then Canada, then Aus ...

The most superior culture in the world is Israel, then the USA, then Europe, then Canada, then Australia, then Mexico.
Hmmm... USA, Europe, Canada, Australia are all white Christian nations while Mexico is a brown Mestizo nation. Not sure if Mexicans have anything in common with white Christians but at least they speak Spanish and are Catholics. But I doubt if white Christian nationalists would want to associate with brown Mexicans though. Look at how Trump used Mexicans as a race-bait!

Israel? How can G-d's chosen nation be lumped together with white goyim nations? Isn't that sacrilege?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 16:20:27 |Display all floors
Jackson3 Post time: 2017-3-28 14:59
China is a failed species.

And the Ashkenazim are the most successful species in human history. The more successful they are, the more white they become. So successful that they cease to exist the moment they become white. This is the paradox of the Ashkenazim: to be successful means to become white; to become white means they cease to exist. To be or not to white, that is the paradox.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-28 21:13:00 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-3-28 16:20
And the Ashkenazim are the most successful species in human history. The more successful they are, ...

It would please me if China could collectively understand science; unfortunately, their genes are too inferior.  This saddens me, for I find it pleasing if China were to evolve upwards.

Let me explain some science to you.  Ashkenazem cannot magically transform into Caucasians.  They are the most successful because of certain Ashkenazi genes, not Caucasian ones.  For example, Ashkenazim practiced eugenics for a few thousand years to increase their IQ average, conscientiousness, ethnocentrism, and neuroticism.  This is why they are number one.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 01:13:35 |Display all floors
Goldish Post time: 2017-3-28 21:13
It would please me if China could collectively understand science; unfortunately, their genes are  ...
Let me explain some science to you.  Ashkenazem cannot magically transform into Caucasians.  They are the most successful because of certain Ashkenazi genes, not Caucasian ones.  For example, Ashkenazim practiced eugenics for a few thousand years to increase their IQ average, conscientiousness, ethnocentrism, and neuroticism.  This is why they are number one.  
If that were true, then how come both the Hasidim and the Shepardim who share the same genes as the Ashkenazim are a failed species?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.