Author: Saul

No country comes even close to China in self-made female billionaires [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-3-18 16:02:05 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-3-18 15:55
How was it then? U r not in BJ, so I don't think in which restaurant (faint...found lately that I  ...

i went to Nova 2 weeks ago, but there was too much oil on the pizza. I still ate it though....
The duck was not very good, and it cost me nearly 400 rmb as well....
i was in paradise mall in Guanyinqiao today, but i ate a hot dog with fries. They told me the sausage was imported, but i think they were lying. Tonight its fish in nanping, but i am not paying..
have u found any good restaurants recently?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-3-18 16:21:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2017-3-18 16:21
parcher Post time: 2017-3-18 16:02
i went to Nova 2 weeks ago, but there was too much oil on the pizza. I still ate it though....
T ...

Why? The pizza I ate 1 month ago wasn't oily. Yeah, u did it well. Don't waste fud.            

It's not wise 2 eat pecking duck here in CQ. Hee...hee...! U'd have bought some straight from the super market, not bad actually.         

Haven't eaten in that Paradise Mall but seen films in the UME long before. I like Guanyinqiao anyways.      

No, barely walked out after work. My fut's still healing. Wait 4 some mayb great news from u. Seems u've made no moves tho.            
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.